§•Question for the Men•§

6 posts | Original | Recent
104 Posts
Oct 16, 2013 7:21pm

Ok so I have to know. What qualities do you look for in a woman? What things do you look for first? What makes a woman stand out; etc. I would love to hear your responses! :D Thanks boys

16 Oct
What u like in a guy is what a guy looks for in a woman.
104 Posts
Oct 17, 2013 12:53am
via Android

20 Posts
Oct 17, 2013 1:02am
via Android

I'll gladly answer this one.
Honesty #1.
Good sense of humour. Someone I can act goofy around and not be judged.
Acceptance of who I am and what I am.
Romantic, but playful.
Classy in the streets, freak in the sheets.
Ambition. And intelligence.
Most of all, appreciative. Will give as much as she receives.

17 Oct
A friend. Someone who will stand with you through thick and thin. Someone who will praise you in public and will let you when you need to tighten up. A woman who will let a man be a man. We are simple. You should cook out of appreciation, not because you are a woman. If hes working paying bills holding the house down, fix a meal. It will pay off 4 u in the long run.
24 Oct
Exactly what jamie said here, my girlfriends also my best friend we can still go out with our other mates but we have all the honesty, respect and loyalty in the world for each other
70 Posts
Oct 17, 2013 2:25am
via Android

Also  we want a lady who looks decent and take care of herself. We want to show you off like a brand new escalade. Dont have to be a 10. A Strong 7 with good qualities will trump a 10 without them.

104 Posts
Oct 17, 2013 9:26pm
via Android

Hmmm ok good to know. Loving these answers. Thanks guys.

4 Posts
Oct 24, 2013 4:22pm
via iOS
Energy is #1; I'm high energy, relationships with low-energy people have never worked for me.  Angie and I have energy levels on-par, so it's perfect.

For first impressions, heavy makeup was always a turn-off for me, and I avoided overweight or short women.  Beyond that, beautiful eyes and hair were a nice bonus; I got lucky on those :).

Confidence and honesty round it out.  I hate women who won't stand up for themselves or feel like they need to lie to impress me.  I give these qualities, and I expect to get them back.

Good luck :).

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51