Yoga Pants

12 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 8:52am
via Android

I wanna shake the hand of the man who invented yoga pants and made them a female fashion trend

24 Dec
Lol. You made me laugh. Thanks mate. BTW. I absolutely agree.
24 Dec
All men should agree
22 Jan
Why do men objectify woman so much we like to be treated as people too
23 Feb
Women objectify men too sweetheart - I've had females say and do some obscene things to me - don't get it twisted
27 Feb
lmao its funny that women say ohhhhh I wanna be treated like a human but when a guy is a jerk to them they are soooo attracted
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Feb 23, 2014 4:19am
via iOS
Even though I'm a girl I still agree because my ass looks freaking amazing in yoga pants. I may or may not have been told that a couple times
23 Feb
Yes!!! High five Grace!
12 Jun
Prove it
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 27, 2014 11:09pm
via Android

hahahha the men's locker room is wayyyyy more entertaining then the women's!!!!

28 Feb
No talking about feelings and whining about boyfriends in this room Jessie! Welcome to the world of a man, we just say what's in our minds Lol
04 Mar
I don't care about all that stuff that's why ppl should just have fuck buddies I'm saying fuck love lol plus this is a work out app not Dr.Phil some girls are just way to sensitive
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 12:04pm
via iOS
What if a woman invented them though? ^_~ 
Ahah but seriously what's not to like? They're comfy as hell, they're flexy, and they make you look hot. Which is great on those days when you're feeling like a potato but when you catch a guy glancing.. Then it's a lift, it really is :) 
01 Mar
Then I want to shake that woman's hand lol -
Image_thumb
93 Posts
Mar 1, 2014 4:53am
via Android

I live in yoga pants. The great thing about them is they are super comfy and my butt looks awesome in them.

Image_thumb
108 Posts
Mar 1, 2014 8:30am
via Android

Girls should wear them 24/7

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 4, 2014 5:56pm
via iOS
Be proud, I'm wearing mine right now!!
15 Mar
Picture or it didn't happen.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 4, 2014 7:46pm
via Android

I'm addicted to my yoga pants lol!

06 Mar
Me too, I m addicted to staring at them :D
Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Mar 4, 2014 7:56pm
via Android

Haha I actually do yoga and don't own a single pair of "yoga pants"

04 Mar
Shame on you:p
04 Mar
Disappointing smh
300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 6:19pm

So what I'm getting from this topic is that yoga pants is a false advertisement?

I love giyp, but the picture I'm getting in my mind is... when them pants come off, everything just drops. I honestly thought that giyp actually did the work to get that rear end.

OMG, I have been mind fu**ed. I think this is the equivalent of guys stuffing their underwear. This is f'd up.

15 Mar
Uh... sorry?
15 Mar
Dude, nothing drops when yoga mats come off. That's the thing. It pious exactly the same. When girls where yoga pants it's as if they aren't wearing pants.
15 Mar
*looks
15 Mar
*wear
15 Mar
Lop yoga mats? Seriously phone? pants!
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 7:54pm
via Android

Yoga pant are the most Amazing invention evver..nothing is better then getting home from work and changing into yoga pants♥ or even better just wearing them to work..I always make better tips on the days that I wear my yoga pants :D ;)

15 Mar
As you should lol
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 2:53am
via iOS
I know most guys like when girls wear yoga pants because most of us who wear them look hella fine in them and us ladies like to wear them because they're comfy. What I don't get is why are there all these different kinds. Isn't yoga just yoga?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51