Need some manly advice.

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 2:03am
via iOS
My boyfriend is crazy awesome. But lately we've been not so close and I feel like he's losing interest... Any advice as to get his interest again?
02 Jan
Find out what he likes
02 Jan
Dont show interest back... that will make him wonder and come back more interested than before
13 Jan
Give him space and stop having sex with him. If you're going to try harder to get him closer to you, he will run further away from you. You are the price and NEVER chase after a guy. It will only lead to disaster.
13 Jan
My husband and I recently dealt with the same thing and I gave him space. Every now and then a small kiss or brush up against him so he knew I still loved him, and he came to me. Now we are closer then ever and talk when we get distant.Not every guy is the same so this wouldnt work for everyone.
15 Jan
Thank you guys for all your advice:) we worked things out and were better then ever!:)
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 2:58am
via Android

Talk to him. See what's going on in his head. If he don't reveal anything don't press him too hard about it. Just fall back and watch his actions. Remember what's done in the dark always come to light.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 2, 2014 3:11am
via Android

Don't play games. Pay more attention to him, not less. Try asking for some quality time together doing something you know he likes. Most importantly, if you have relationship concerns, talk to him about it.

Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 2:21pm
via Android

Talk to him, plead for honesty and except it...

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jan 13, 2014 2:25pm
via Android

Whilst I did like the first reply of showing less interest, showing more interest would be more likely to work.

Jan 15, 2014 4:45pm
via Android

Let me begin by saying communication is so important. Share how you feel , but don't press the subject, if he cares he will let you know. Don't act distant and indifferent to him, this may push him further away. By the way, you are absolutely beautiful and I hope you guys rekindle your relationship. And if it doesn't work out, don't sweat it, he's not worth your time and move on, don't waste your beauty....

15 Jan
Aww well thank you!:)
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 6:48pm
via Android

Do something fun and be affectionate. And after that take some space back. If he still likes you, atleast you will let him thinking about it. Then talk to him about ur feelings and that you want to change those.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51