BOYS ONLY.

75 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 1:02am
via Android

To the boys. Answer with dead honesty please.
Tall girl (around 5'10"), moderately tall girl (around 5'6") or short girl (around 4")?
Thin girl, girl with curves or fatty?
Which part of a girl do you notice first?
Girls with long hair or short hair?
Personality or body?

21 Jan
Ok. 5’6’’ with curves, eyes por boobs, long hair, body
21 Jan
Definitely the girl that is 4 inches tall
21 Jan
Yeah wouldn't take my eyes off the 4" chick, would be to worried I'd step on her
03 Feb
My girlfriend is 5'10 She is skinny, but has a rockin booty She is super smart and loves science, biology, chemistry and history She has long hair, but used to have short hair She isn't crazy! I notice a girls sense of humor at first. She keeps the relationship fresh by telling me science fun facts every day, so we intellectually grow together. We can't work out together tho. I get too shy to show that I am struggling in front of her. I'd rather fake that I'm struggling right at the beginning then show me really struggling near the...
14 Feb
Truly I believe any girl can be beautiful, but I believe in modesty, politeness, and my favorite, Christians.
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 2:38am
via iOS
5'4, n skinny thick
16 May
What you know about skinny thick
Icon_missing_thumb
39 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 4:25am
via Android

They all sound great. I've never been picky.

21 Jan
Short girls most definitely
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 6:11am
via Android

Tall /moderately tall, girl with curves, eyes, personality.

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 8:01am
via Android

Not fussy as long as she has a nice personality and we click

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 11:18am
via Android

Tall, curvy long hair with a big butt...lol

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 1:23pm
via Android

Moderately tall, skinny with light curves, long or short hair doesen't matter, FIZZY  personality.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 1:27pm
via Android

5'6 girl wit curves, her hips first and long hair personality

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 2:01pm
via Android

No short hair and not too fat. That are just 2 no go's for me.

Image_thumb
136 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 12:30am
via Android

I TRY to first notice the face, but i like"em shorter than me about 5'7 and thick..

Image_thumb
151 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 2:08am
via iOS
Definitely the height. I gotta thing for tall girls for some reason
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 11:51am
via Android

5"6 with sexy legs!!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 16, 2014 1:25am
via Android

Doesn't matter how attractive they are, if they're insecure it's a deal breaker.

Image_thumb
136 Posts
May 16, 2014 1:32am
via Android

To tell you the truth, it dont even matter...

Image_thumb
44 Posts
May 16, 2014 1:33am
via Android

Curves, skinny is not sexy at all...moderate height arround 5' but the best is a nice honest smile and good attitude towards people arround her.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 17, 2014 3:07pm
via Android

Ok my Ideal woman... 5.5, red long hair, green eyes, a toned hourglass figure and a dirty sense of humour!

09 Dec
Thats me
Image_thumb
31 Posts
May 17, 2014 5:37pm
via iOS
Short, curves, smile, long hair and personality... 
Image_thumb
26 Posts
May 17, 2014 7:58pm
via Android

Tomar mato

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 18, 2014 12:28am
via Android

Taller the better, but I'm over six foot so it's a different kind of situation

01 Jun
Same :P I'm 6'6" but don't want them massive, like 6' max....
Image_thumb
37 Posts
May 31, 2014 10:11pm
via iOS
Everyone has that one thing that makes them unique
Image_thumb
57 Posts
Jun 1, 2014 3:18am
via Android

I like girls like you with dark hair, dark eyes, cute nose and a sweet smile. But yes personality counts more after the initial first few dates...

Image_thumb
108 Posts
Jun 1, 2014 6:27am
via Android

I noticed the booty first then the pretty face, I don't t care much about the boobs, I m an ass man. I like all girls but I prefer Burnetts.

22js_thumb
26 Posts
Jun 1, 2014 7:16am
via Android

I like tall girls, but that is not that important. Besides, that is the only criteria listed, that can't be changed. Sometimes fun size girls are... more fun?
Girl with curves, definitely! Skinny isn't healthy and neither is fat! And boys who like girls that look like boys... I've got news for you! ;)
Which part of a girl I notice first depends on what I see first, breasts or butt ;) But for long lasting interest face is most important to me. And by that I mean actual face, not tons of makeup!
Long hair generally. But again, what suits best for one person, might not work for another.
Personality and body. People judge others by appearance first, then they might get to know personality as well. It's not shallow, it's just how it works. We are visual creatures. Nobody will buy a house that looks like dump on the outside, even if inside looks incredible. Oh and people that tend to show their personality usually are crap once you get to know them.
One more criteria you forgot to mention - smart, not dumb girls. Some girls play dumb to attract guys. Can you guess what guys are attracted to dumb girls? That's right, dumb guys who need someone dumber than themselves to feel superior. Do you need a guy like that? I don't think so...

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 19, 2014 3:48am
via Android

I like a moderately tall girl. Being able to count either ribs or rolls is unattractive, so I tend to like runners or girls with a little curve. The first thing I notice is the smile. I like long, dirty blonde hair. But most importantly is personality. Girls who are down to earth, but can get a little crazy. A good sense of humor, and a romantic side right next to it.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 19, 2014 4:50am
via iOS
There's not much I'd prefer as long as the girl is respectable the eyes are always the first thing I notice

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51