Attractive features of ideal and yourself? (:

5 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Feb 14, 2014 5:05am
via Android

What features, in appearance or personality, do you find most attractive in a man or woman? Please also include what you find to be the most attractive of yourself (:
No negative responses please, thank you.

I find his tallness, strong back, jawline, arms, large hands, eyes, and smile to be the most attractive
Anndd, I like gentlemen who emits the love of Christ (: Very thoughtful, a cheerful soul, humorous and a bit teasing hahah, gentle and kind and passionate.

My facial features, my body, my personality, well just about everything. God certainly made me and everyone else beautifully, wonderfully, fearfully, and of course uniquely!

14 Feb
In a woman the eyes have it. To me it either brings everything together or fights to show everything else off. I haven't had anyone complement me in anyway. (What does that tell you. lol) In the past I've been complemented on thhe tone of my voice
14 Feb
2 be real girl 2me the inside is what matters. Why would u want a guy who is all muscular if deep inside he is an ass hole or something if u know what i mean?a mistreating person,cheater ,disrespectfull prsn. Like i said earlyer what matters 4 me is the inside not the outside.the beutty is in the heart and that beats the outside appereance.
15 Feb
Of course! The personality is what counts- I think that's a given for everyone. But we're talking appearance-wise. Ooo I like the way you described your ideal in a woman (: Auw, well, I think you seem like a well-rounded, down to earth type of person. I don't know much boys who describes and admires so well in certain areas of a woman like you have just described. I usually hear butts and breasts, but of course, not all. But usually.
130 Posts
Feb 14, 2014 2:44pm
via Android

I find eyes most alluring in a man and height and smile.
For me I think my smile. :)

7 Posts
Feb 15, 2014 3:42am
via Android

All about the core...lower back and abs on guys and dolls.  Faces...I like the overall picture. Features have to have a nice symmetry and fit together well.

64 Posts
Feb 15, 2014 10:43am
via Android

Boobs and bum. I'm not the only one right?

185 Posts
Feb 15, 2014 10:52am
via iOS
1- personality! He has to have a good one (or indeed one at all?!) 
2- Smile. 
3- chest :3 Mmm collar bones too. 
4- taller than me
5- strong arms. I wanna feel safe when I'm held! :) 

Me.. Ummm
1- personality? Maybe? 
2- I've been told I have a great ass.. 
3- I've been told I have a great smile
4- Proportion? Apparently I have a great body that's perfectly in proportion whatever the attraction is there. 
5- yeah apparently my butt is great. 
15 Feb
Nice bum.
15 Feb
I like strong arms too! Indeed, the security :3

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51