What's the attraction?

19 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
185 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 10:13am
via iOS
I'm not going to generalise here but I've seen heaps of guys complimenting these super duper crazily skinny girls and I just can't see why they find them so attractive?
I'm not saying petite, slender, thin or slim girls are unattractive, no girl is unattractive. What I don't understand is why guys (particularly on here) seem drawn to compliment mainly those girls who are really very thin?
16 Mar
Guys in my class like anything wid huge boobs...once I heard them grading girl on d basis of thier boobs size... Sum men are pathetic!!!
16 Mar
That's because the guys in your class are too young to realize a sad fact that most men learn later in life - most big boobs look better under a shirt than they do bare - tragic smh
16 Mar
Haha..agreed
16 Mar
I comment on your pictures all the time Madeleine - you just write me off and call me crazy
16 Mar
That's totally not my point Terry!! Haha I don't think you're crazy all the time :)
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 10:23am
via Android

Because they deserve it...and they need motivation for the hard work that they might do...fitness I think needs motivation...otherwisr it is easier not to do anything for your body...

16 Mar
They deserve to be encouraged for losing so much weight that wasn't there to lose anyway?
17 Mar
Haha tru Madeleine
17 Mar
What I mean is be skinny in a logic stage.....not just skinny...i mean fit...
31 May
Everyone's gotta start somewhere
Image_thumb
130 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 11:01am
via Android

Hey mad, I know what you what mean. Curvy girls don't get the wow's or anything. I have worked damn hard to slim down and yeah some guys notice but sometimes I don't think enough do.
Hight five to the curvy girls lol

16 Mar
Short and curvy too!!
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 11:51am
via Android

Girls...u talk about something really subjective...attraction difference from person to person...But I think most guys do not like skinny girls...just trained...

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 11:58am
via Android

It depends on the guy himself.

Also look at it vice versa. For me I don't see any kind of attraction towards guys who have the physique of bodybuilders. Those bulky bodies with gigantic muscles are not my favourite at all.

16 Mar
Me neither!!! Finally I've found someone else whose not into that! I mean I'm not against guys who are like that, good on them for working hard. But I just am not immediately attracted to guys like that.
16 Mar
Found someone who ain't into Bulky bodies? I think most girls have a dislike fore the Bodybuilder type body. When your that big the only once who vare about how you look are other dudes ;) Think most people are looking fore a more athletic easthetic look. Like a gymnast, maybe slightly bigger? Idk.
Image_thumb
130 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 12:43pm
via Android

That's all certainly fair point.
I suppose I speak purely for myself, with the fact generally in real life no matter how confident I am, It always looks like I get ignored over the slimmer girl.

16 Mar
Awwww
16 Mar
Gary why you saying awww :-)
16 Mar
Dunno....it just felt like an awwwww moment lol ;)
16 Mar
Muppet lol :-)
16 Mar
Hahahaha;)
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 5:09pm
via iOS
Iv noticed women do the same.....they follow all the hunky muscley men and leave replies. What about the overweight achievers or the underweight ones???? Lol lol I think we are probably all guilty of it really. :):):)
16 Mar
Nah not at all. I suppose to a degree maybe I get attracted by someone's eyes but always comes down to their personality.
16 Mar
Mm I've seen that too, it's a fair call Gary.
16 Mar
Princess. How do you see personality through a profile picture? :P
16 Mar
Don't know look into my eyes lol :-)
17 Mar
I don't do that...
Image_thumb
108 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 5:48pm
via Android

Big booty girls

16 Mar
Yes!!!
17 Mar
Indeed... :p
Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 7:41pm
via Android

First of all, not every female is attractive - with that said, girls with no booty, hips or boobs disgust me to no end. I don't see the appeal - one might as well be checking out a pre-pubescent boy. I want nothing to do with a flat chest and a backside where there's no way to tell where the girl's back ends and her 'booty' begins (or what we in the black community call 'pancake ass') - it's gross - women were meant to have roundness where it counts. 

16 Mar
Not all girls got female curves, they can't do much about it. How can they grow their bones to have wider hips? .... But I agree with you, women should look feminine, that's what makes them cute, nice, beautiful and hot
17 Mar
Yeah this is true Micha! Terry, I'm a little disappointed in your extremely strong point of view but I know you just speak what's on your mind.. It still came across as rather rude though :/ especially about something that girls can't change (hips boobs and butt..)
17 Mar
Well, you know me, I just speak my mind, good or bad, about anyone or anything - I've had a lot worse said about me to my face, so I figure I have to right to speak my thoughts as well - but hey, there's some guy out there who's into the types that I don't like, right? And he would probably say that I'm crazy for liking the type of female body shapes that I'm into, so I guess everyone is rude in their own way
18 Mar
23 Mar
Pre pubesecent boy uno looooooool
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 10:51pm
via iOS
I like your size 
17 Mar
... Mine??
17 Mar
Why you say it like that ?
18 Mar
Haha well because I'm surprised and unsure if you're talking about me.. Cause well you know... ITS ME!!?! Haha
18 Mar
Lol but yeah i meant you
19 Mar
Oh, thanks man :)
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 23, 2014 12:34am
via iOS
Always been a fan of thick/curvy girls
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Mar 23, 2014 1:16am
via Android

I think that women that are evenly proportioned are better. If a women is skinny but with a big butt or a big chest for me it kind of feel weird.

Rdb_sept_2015_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 24, 2014 7:15am

I like curvy girls with a decent hip to waist ratio.

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Mar 24, 2014 7:22pm
via iOS
Too many guys compliment EVERY pretty girl !!! No wonder they barely workout, it must be exhausting !!!!
24 Mar
I see ya Scotty! They don't compliment me they don't dare
17 Apr
@iphigenia they cant spell "powerful" "strong" and "i admire u" so... lol
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Mar 24, 2014 7:37pm
via iOS
Hey Ifi !! You get plenty of sweet comments pretty lady ! You certainly scare the crap outta me but that's only coz I know you so well ! Lol 
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Mar 25, 2014 6:30pm
via Android

Hey girls come all shape in sizes as long you have a firm butt and portional up top to bottom you good some guy will like you.as for me personaly i like firm butts.mostly ladies with thicker thigher have these i notice. hey im just one guy.

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Mar 25, 2014 6:37pm
via iOS
They be perky ( skinny girls )
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Mar 26, 2014 3:35am
via Android

I know what u mean I c what most of the guys I work with check out and I tease them about they made as well check out little boys I like girls with pretty eyes and as long as she's not over weight I love them all

Mar 27, 2014 11:11am
via iOS

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51