20 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 8:02am
via iOS
The ones I only notice I like as trophies
Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 5:56pm
via Android

Not possible, sorry. Despite all the myths of magic creams etc. Stretch marks are caused by damaged collagen in the skin, over time they will fade but they will never vanish. They are also super common so don't let them bother you. Loads of people, male and female,  have them.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Aug 8, 2014 1:16am
via iOS
So would taking vitamin E orally help them fade and make them less noticeable?
08 Aug
Nothing does loosing weight can lessen them and some people will swear the super has worked but they just shrank...muscle gains swells up again making it look like a map
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Aug 8, 2014 7:48am
via Android

What David has said is bang on the money...

I was a skinny little runt at 12 year old and all of a sudden large red scars appeared full length of my stomach as I stretched...few months my stomach looked worse than any pregant women...Just from stretching..

Shyness, embarrasment you name it for years along with weight gain, depression etc

It led me to try everything and anything and not a thing works, over time they go white some say duller with a tan but we all know dangers to over tanning...

Best cure for them is to say f..k it I am who I am and f..k anyone else!  Be proud...moee info than you needed but other may need it...as said its common.

08 Aug
Coco butter
08 Aug
Tried it...bottles of it tho it smells nice not very macho thou
09 Aug
Try bio oil. I've noticed a significant difference in my skin. I exfoliate in the night when I have time and then I put that on. Absorbs easily and smells good.
09 Aug
I have Rooneta...a few times 3 times a day maybe 5 bottles or so and nothing they lighten quicker but still there!
09 Aug
I have on knees as well david never heard of others having them there so at least i know im not alone haha
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 8, 2014 12:18pm
via Android

Be proud of ur tiger stripes

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 8, 2014 2:23pm
via Android

That's very good. Spring Training Run

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 9, 2014 12:49am
via Android

Coconut oil will moisturize the skin and help so that new ones don't happen. As long as your skin stays moisturized stretch marks are less likely to happen.

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 13, 2014 5:45pm
via iOS
If u already have it, theres no way u can get rid of it but u can always apply 'palmers' on areas prone to stretch marks while its still early to prevent having more.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51