How can i loos excessive skin !!?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 24, 2014 8:03am
via Android

Ive been over weight in last two years ... and ive lost about 47 kg ... but the problem remains in the over skin ... so pleas any tips can help ... thnx

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 24, 2014 2:08pm
via Android

I don't know for sure if it would help you, but maybe stretching? It might just go away as you grow up.

24 Aug
Surgery. That's pretty much it if there's just a little too much of. You could stretch mark creams like Mederma but that's only if you have a very small amount of extra skin
24 Aug
You can do toning up workouts. Loose skin is hard to get rid of but if you do a lot of core workouts and tightening workouts it may help.. surgery is not the answer (well in my opinion anyways) I have 5 kids and my loose skin has been tightening from working out and I'm 29 so yea.. good luck!!
24 Aug
Lifting is very good for loose skin, because while you lift weights, you put your muscles to work, it's very good for loose skin
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 24, 2014 6:47pm
via Android

Thnx guys ... very helpfull

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Aug 25, 2014 8:36pm
via Android

If it's alot then you'd need some form of plastic surgery to get rid of the excess and make it look ok.
If it's only a little, as the others have said, exercise and creams should help tighten the skin or reduce the appearance of stretched marked skin.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51