Skinny or toned... Guys opinion

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 2:43am
via Android

Okay so me and a few of my friends are having a debate... Do guys prefer a girl who is skinny and fit. Or toned and tight....

24 Oct
Neither...girls with a bit of meat..I love the belly over anything...
24 Oct
Really that's a first... Then again I have some depressingly shallow friends
27 Oct
With a little bit of meat on the bone, but fit.
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 2:44am
via Android

Fit is super sexy and attractive

24 Oct
So a girl who's mostly muscle is less attractive than one who is fit and skinny... Not boney or nothing but healthy and thin
24 Oct
Fit describes a lot of body types not all fit women are super skinny
24 Oct
Right you can only go as far as your bones will allow... If your hippy the most you can do is tone around what you are born with... But deff fit... Not ripped and not bones right?
Icon_missing_thumb
83 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 3:03am
via Android

It depends on the girl. But between a girl who is skinny and a girl who is fit I'd choose fit. I n personally like girls with a little bit on their bones.

24 Oct
Right but you wouldn't want bulked up muscles
27 Oct
I'd prefer not a body builder yes.
Oct 24, 2014 3:15am
via Android

Skinny is totally out of question, not attractive at all.

24 Oct
Okay but your theory on being bulked up is..
24 Oct
Since I'm not bulked up myself, I'd feel intimidated lol! So for the time being, toned. ;-)
24 Oct
Lmao yeah wouldn't want a girl who could pick you up and toss you across the room...
27 Oct
Sounds pretty hot
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 3:30am
via Android

Right so definitely a girl with ripped muscles would be a no go...

24 Oct
Yeah no
24 Oct
Can't wait to prove this to my friend... She's getting mighty close to body building and it's in my preference Ehhh a problem...
24 Oct
Honestly it doesn't matter as long as they aren't fat and they aren't skinny
03 Jan
No definite no goes
Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 24, 2014 6:43am
via Android

I'm 47... so maybe my opinion is like me and a little old fashioned.. but I like a woman to look like a woman.   I think that curves are very feminine and that a hard gym body is something best left to professional sports women.

Also women feel better - if u get my drift - with a little bit of flesh on them.  Just keep fit and be healthy.  Believe you are beautiful and men will love you.

24 Oct
Best response ever....
03 Jan
Skinny or toned, when a woman feels good about herself, she'll project that in her attitude and self image (which can be very attractive to a man). So do the workout/program that makes you feel the best.
Image_thumb
112 Posts
Oct 26, 2014 6:53pm
via iOS
It all depends SUMTIMES a lil thickness is good but if YA tummy over lappin YA jeans 3 times there's a problem DER and she can't be two skinny don't like twigs 
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 7:44am
via Android

It's all about the proportions. The hourglass shape is what you should be aiming for.

30 Oct
Yeah right I was cursed with an hour glass and when you're only five foot one it is not a good thing
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 9:27am
via Android

I like a girl who can looks good but with a bit of padding. Size 0 is NOT a good look nor nice to hold!

30 Oct
Size four is..
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 2:54pm
via Android

Srsly dont do it for the guys or be what guys want you to be... just be fit and love yourself, others will follow.

30 Oct
Its a debate lol between me and my friend but we are both girls so we have enough no Idea what we are talking about
31 Oct
Fair play sunny ! Does personalility sense of humour fun etc not come into this? What's use of having a trophy on your arm if you can't even have a conversation?
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 10:22pm
via Android

Skinney but with a toned booty

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 4:43pm
via iOS
Skinny and toned
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 10:53pm
via iOS
Not to fat but for a medium size girl about 130 lbs is what I like
18 Jan
Just so you know 130lbs looks a hell of a lot different on a girl who is five foot seven opposed to five foot one

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51