Hormone replacement

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 31, 2014 3:58pm
via Android

I was previously a professional golfer and along the way I was fortunate

to meet some interesting people. After years of constant torque on my back, pain has taken over and a sedentary lifestyle kicked in. Years ago I played golf with a former Mr. Olympia competitor and he was well into his 50s. When asked his secret he responded "hormone therapy". I figured the abuse he put his body thru could be somewhat comparable to mine. I start in 2 weeks under doctor supervision.
Anyone have any input? Now I'm not referring to the muscle Miami Beach body hormones but rather to increase energy and burn fat.

31 Oct
I have a lot of transgender friends, and I know you are doing hormone replacement therapy for an entirely different reason, but just make sure you are working with a doctor. Testosterone is not something you wanna mess with on your own or via the black market. Artificial testosterone can have really harsh longterm side effects on your body. I don't know what kind of hormones you'll be taking it, and granted it's probably a bit different if you were born male vs transitioning from a female body... But STILL. I've seen unpleasant stuff. Work closely with your doctor, go...
31 Oct
To clarify: I know you are planning on working with a doctor. I mean don't ever think "Ok I got the hang of this" and then stop working with your doctor.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 31, 2014 4:45pm
via Android

Sexc

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 31, 2014 5:47pm
via Android

Yes.. Its depo-testosterone. I would have considered black market had my doc not prescribed it. Some things are worth the trouble IMHO.
Thanks for the input... From what I've been told it works wonders for the libido,  and even more importantly, overall well being.

10386311_10203242329932399_7829632687853575949_n_thumb
1 Post
Nov 1, 2014 2:21am
via iOS
Pqwuy
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 1, 2014 4:00am
via Android

I went on depo testosterone and at the time, never felt better. The training I did because of the extra motivation was great. I gave it my all and my appearance is much more to my liking and others

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51