15 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 7:59am
via Android

What do you hunt and where?
I hunt ducks, dove, geese, turkey, deer... all in california

26 Nov
My husband hunts duck here in Southeast tx. We even lived in sw Minnesota for 3 years he got to hunt up there too.
Image_thumb
138 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 10:35am
via Android

Why do you hunt ?

21 Nov
Because i can and because i eat the animals..... why do you breath?
23 Nov
I only asked why do you hunt?? ..And your reply was rude..I didn't judge you..Take it easy,dude!!!
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 12:58pm
via Android

Big game and small game. From geese to bear.

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 4:01pm
via Android

I do have a right to kill, actually. I have a permit, I like how they taste. You need to eat to survive, I'm not personally a vegetarian so eating fruits and vegetables only for the rest of my life is definitely not an option. Survival of the fittest.

21 Nov
You dont need to kill bears!
21 Nov
Yes. Kill the bears and let Carole watch.
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 5:30pm
via Android

Nikki G,this person for some unknown reason is harassing me and private messaging me,can anyone help here,i dont need to be harassed

21 Nov
Report her to skimble administration. You also have a block function on here. Hunting is not a sport unless you disarm the hunter. This is supposed to be a workout app, after all.
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 5:49pm
via Android

Well this is awkward.... never meant for any arguments to happen

21 Nov
No i think its best kept for facebook and such places
23 Nov
This is actually very refreshing. I'm tired of the same 5 topics started over and over again. Hi, does this app work? Hi, follow me. Hi, how do I lose belly fat? Hi, how do I get big biceps? Keep thinking outside the box, buddy
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 5:54pm
via Android

Im an active member of Peta,beautiful moon bears are kept in tiny cagesvin china,thankfully a team is helping them,i support animals,i may rat some meat but my views and anyones views are their own,i dont expect abuse here,lets be good to each other and love the animals xx blessings

Image_thumb
215 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 3:23pm
via Android

Guess I'm the only GIRL that hunts lmao but deer mostly because of the meat and the amazing jerky I get from it(:
Got my own gun and everything hah haven't been in a while though

22 Nov
Nice nice (:
22 Nov
Where are u hunters from America??its sad you shoot beautiful deer
22 Nov
Hey you gotta eat. Don't tell me you're a vegetarian?
22 Nov
No Im not but here in England alot of deers are protected,just like swans,im guessing ur American
22 Nov
Sure am.. And we kill deer
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 11:01am
via Android

Jason,Theres no need to be abusive with such attitude,,we all have views comng from different parts of the world,ok I love deer and some here eat deer,ok,but I would never ever be abusive,and I know my teeth are lovely,you however need to learn to be nice or you may find yourself on the black list!

23 Nov
It's not abuse. It's damn food. You're crazy lady. And "blacklist" all you want. Your silly threats don't bother anyone. I totally agree with him
23 Nov
He was abusive towards me and i wont put up with it,its not crazy to have views
24 Nov
You're right. It's not crazy to have views. But you chose to go into a hunting post, where people will obviously like hunting, then throw your believes in their face in a feeble attempt to guilt them or prove that your way is right. What did you expect to get out of "your views" by the way you presented it? Well, you gave your views, I gave you mine back. Here is another view of mine: It's people like you that make me want to kick a duck in the head.
24 Nov
No no! Not the ducks lmao kick a goose maybe, but ducks are cool! And it's on her really. Like you said. Obviously it's going to be a hunting topic. Why bother clicking on it if you're going to take offense and disagree? Kinda silly.
26 Nov
Calm down Carol in Uk people hunt deer...the Queen hunts deer on her own estate the lucky cow .. and its delicious medium rare for me!
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 8:07pm
via Android

This page has been reported for ongoing abuse,sorry to the nice guys here,all forwarded,thankyou

Nov 26, 2014 10:27am

I haven't had a chance to hunt but it's on my bucket list! 

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 11:26am
via Android

I don't hunt, but i kind of respect the sport, if the hunter obviously eats the animal afterwards. Better than eating an animal who's been locked up or what ever till it's due to go to a slaughter house.

26 Nov
I think most hunters aim to dispatch quickly as possible there is pride when you get an instant kill...something that doesnt happen in slaughter house...
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 5:18pm
via Android

We can only hunt vermin in the UK and only with air rifles...Yea Lame!

You can hunt deer if you pay thousands is a posh resort...

So I do dog coursing for rabbits, I love the thrill of the chase...dogs loves there job and dont always catch...a good trained running dog doesn't hurt the rabbit it retrieves only and I dispatch...

Lurchers will turn a fox on a chase and my fell terrier can dispatch a fox in seconds with neck shake.... thou that is illegal in the UK cause of the posh tally hoe brigade chasing drugged foxes on horse back and callibg it hunting!

Im all for animal welfare...but vermin in the UK are vermin for a reason and rabbit is good meat for humans, dogs and ferrets!

My terrier is also really keen ratter...thou strangely my lurcher has a better nose and ears (CollyXgreyhound)  than terrier so the lurcher will mark and the terrier rushes in and demolishes the rats.

26 Nov
Nice nice, i used to hunt with 2 labs but one got stolen and the other died of age
26 Nov
Awww rats are cute
28 Nov
They are carol...I have repect for rats but due to there living conditions..the diseases are deadly for some and spreads easily...they also breed like..well rats! So in wild they need culling and posions causes a long slow death sometimes upto 2 days of agony and thats not good enough for me...a ratting dog dispatches instantly...
10 Jan
My sis lived in the uk for 4 years and the laws over there suck!
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 10:55pm
via iOS
Yeah I love to hunt!! I'm a country boy! I hunt any animal that walks
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 10:59pm
via iOS
I hunt deer, turkey, wild hogs, dove, elk, rabbit, and armadillo    . All on my 675 acre ranch
09 Jan
Sweet. Are you a cowboy? And do you consider music and horses your life?
10 Jan
10 Jan
And ducks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51