Man Boobs...

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 7:25am
via Android

How can one get rid of them real quick. What kinda exercises will help?Pls assist

04 Jan
There is no exercise directly targeting boobs,if I am not wrong. Full body exercise will help to shed fats and will shape chest.
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 10:43am
via iOS
Depends what your problem is.
If it's gyno go see your doctor.
If you are fat drop weight and build some muscle ;)
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 10:46am
via Android

I've started eating properly.  No more take outs, carbs, fizzy drinks,sugars processed meats and been pumping weights for the past 4 weeks now....

Image_thumb
56 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 11:21am
via Android

Don't use petrochemicals. ..they are eastrigenic. Correct hormonal balance by eatimg clean.   Cut sugar and anything processed.  Push heavier weights - boosts testosterone.   Don't have sugar 3 hours before bed.   Growth hormone is produced the first few hours of sleep.   Ya, you are what you eat.  Let's all correct our hormonal balance and the rest follows.    Good luck :)

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 11:26am
via Android

Thanks Mary G. Awsome advise which I'm sure and easy enough to follow. I'm not a big fan of any medicinal products for loosing weight.  However I have replaced some of my meals with a meal replacement in a form of a shake.  Any thoughts on this?

04 Jan
It's basickly a life style you will need to follow. Just eat real food :) don't replace real food. The shakes are good if you are supplementing after workouts to build muscle and weight gain.
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 11:38am
via Android

True. There can never any better and more healthier than real foods. That I do agree with you. With out sounding if im making any excuses but cooking shopping and preparing real foods are quite time consuming which I guess you already answered by saying it should be a lifestyle. Mary G, if i may ask how did you get into fostering these kind of good habits?

04 Jan
Thanks, I got sick a few years ago due to adrenal exhaustion. I have been guided by a good endocrinologist who is also into intergrative medicine. Needless to say, no medicine was involved, just was told to drop all insulin spiking foods to begin with. Was instant relief. Then the fitness, good mood and health followed. An age reversal for me :) cheers
04 Jan
Endocrinologist"

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51