Girl I like in my class

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 2:11am
via iOS
Hey guys, i just got started here because there is this girl in my class that I like named Randi, and she only liked muscular guys, i weigh ~170lbs and I'm 5'11" and I want to know what diet I can start on and what excercises I should do to strengthen my upper body strength, so I could have a chance of her liking me, please post away with suggestions
Thanks
05 Apr
Good luck. ;)
06 Apr
I don't have any tips for excersize but I'm here to say: please don't do it for a girl who only loves muscular guys. That's wrong. Your personality counts and I'd rather have a nice boy who likes to jog with me then a ripped guy who is way more into the gym then me... Just saying that you want to get more muscle for yourself! Not for a girl.. :-)
06 Apr
best motivation... do it for your self.. girls like that .. the come and go all the time.. start by getting a good cardio.. and ripping your abs.. then regular exercise..
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 2:24am
via iOS
Hi Jacob, I saw your comment on my other topic. My advice is...
(1) look up 'Jim stoppani's shortcut to shred and Craig Capurso's 30 days to shred' - choose one, stick to it and train hard - you won't be disappointed with the results if you give 100%
(2) girls love a muscly guy, but they also love a guy with confidence (not arrogance!) who can make them laugh and feel comfortable. My wife is wayyyyy hotter than I deserve but she fell in love with my personality (thankfully!!) 

And good luck! 
06 Feb
I agree!
06 Feb
It's nice that you like her but doing all this to get her to notice you is a slippery slope, because you have to continue this life style just to keep her. Also what's to keep her from dropping you for a guy that's inn better shape. Workout to make you feel good about you.
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 5:15am
via Android

My advice is to work on your body for yourself, not for others (even if it's the love of your life).

BUT work hardest on your character, your beliefs, your personality, your confidence. Try to truly be a better person, not only some muscled stupid guy.

Do not agree? You deserve your unhappiness. Goodbye.

06 Feb
I agree with you. I've been a victim with that. LOVE YOURSELF BEFORE LOVING OTHERS! YESH! XD
06 Feb
Well said :-)
Image_thumb
223 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 7:07am
via iOS
I agree with lumilla, it doesn't matter on that u want a girl too notice u. U be urself, and I kno u will find that true girl. But ur choice my friend.
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 9:45am
via Android

Ah what the heck,  who cares what stupid reason we get started. If it motivates you into a healthier lifestyle, it's good enough. Do you have access to a gym? Check out
Beginner Weight Training: Workout A
Beginner Weight Training: Workout B
And go to the website mentioned in the description. (its not mine just a site i found Googling "Beginner Weight Training" or whatever.) Its got good info on why such a simple workout maximizes results for beginners. I stop at the gym on my way home and I'm in and out in 45 minutes including shower. I'm liking how i look these days.

If you don't have access to a gym, then  pushups and pullups and squats are a good start. You can use lots of things as weights to do shoulder presses & bent over rows.
Those are some main compound exercises to work big muscle groups.

And cardio. HIIT, jump rope, burpees, even just a lot of walking to tip the scales and get you burning. Looking buff is about building muscle yeah but you gotta burn the fat off to see it

Food? Easy.  Eat more vegetables. Eat less processed food. The only processed foods I generally try to eat are my protein shake, and usually i use a raw vegan powder anyway.

Cut out caloric beverages. Liquid calories are the biggest waste of consumption. Water water water. If you wanna waste calories go for something more satisfying than a beverage, imo.

Whole foods like fruits & veggies, meats & fish. Maybe some plain yogurt & cottage cheese. Nuts & seeds. Veggies veggies veggies. & protein.

Don't worry too much if this seems intimidating. These changes usually come in small doses. You can try to do it all perfect all at once but most ppl "fail" at first. Really, though, the only trick between those that "succeed" & those that don't is those who succeed just try again & fail again & try again. 

Good luck.

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 1:49am
via iOS
Totally agree with Ludmilla!! Well done!
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 2:02am
via iOS
And look at all this effort to help only to see that absolutely nothing has been done on the profile. 

Shame 
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 5:26am
via Android

So your motivation is that girl. Ask the pro for workouts, but all i can say is to keep her as motivation. People don't got reasons to motivate themselves, but you've clearly got one. You're lucky in that sense. Good luck

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 9:46am
via Android

Either she will like you for you or she won't. Try having a good personality and it that doesn't work, oh well. Move on from it. Like someone else said, if by chance she does start to like you because you've started working out, etc, you're gonna have to keep at it and keep at it. Is it worth it? If she stops liking you are you just going to up and quit working out?
Kind of silly when you think about it. How far are you willing to go without not knowing 100% she's even going to like you in the first place? Girls come and go. You look young still. Don't rush it. Work put for you and be happy (:

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 10:58am
via Android

Hey with 5"11" height and gud body u can make gud impression on girls .  But remember only muscular power is not enough to get her like u. Respect , care , is also very important. About the body, focus on those workout . Dont do those which u dont know much about. searching on google can give many different workout but do those which are give better and faster results

Image_thumb
138 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 12:10pm
via Android

Don't think too much bro. Just propose her!! I think personality is more important than muscularity!!

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 2:07pm
via iOS
Physical attraction does play a role in connecting with the opposite sex but you need more than just looks. I've learned exercising your mind is important too.
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 2:57pm
via Android

Not in all girls go for built men i prefer my man he's awesome with the best attitude.It's not about having to stay super fit to keep her . I'm more into the heathy lifestyle & mind more than superficial looks.Has to make me laugh & be a gentlemen.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 6, 2015 2:57pm
via Android

Man that's awesome, you should go for it. But my question is do you actually know her, ya know do you like her because she's pretty or for personality?  However it is that's your motivation.... That and do it for yourself because it for good and it's also boosts your confidence.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51