Shaving or waxing?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Feb 25, 2015 9:09pm

I'm looking to reduce body hair and i'm weighing the options of shaving and home waxing. Anyone have any prior expereince with both and would like to shed some light?

Thanks!

25 Feb
I definitely recommend waxing over shaving. When shaving, the hair tends to grow back quickly and usually darker than it was before, so try waxing.
25 Feb
Thanks Rachael
25 Feb
No problem Willem! ;-)
26 Feb
Norelco sells a device called bodygroom. It is a combination of clipper and screen shaver that does a great job.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Feb 25, 2015 11:14pm
via Android

Do not try and shave your chest. Your hair will grow back rough and well not be that attractive.  I'm starting to get more chest hair as I'm nearing 30 so I'm going to wax it.

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Feb 26, 2015 1:21am
via iOS
Have you ever just used clippers ? They work for me well for just chest and arm hair , I would use it for face tho
27 Feb
I would use clippers as well....and I also use them to manscape. Invest in a decent pair... $30-$45. Wahl is a good brand plus you get all the attachments. I prefer a #2 or a #3 for my gotee, as for my chest I use bare clippers.
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Feb 28, 2015 12:01pm
via Android

I waxed a few times when I was younger and was left with a rash until the hair grew back....

Shaving doesnt last long...

So try waxing (only painful first few times) if not stick to shaving.

Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Feb 28, 2015 11:54pm
via Android

Shaving is much better.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51