Some women are just evil...

23 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 5:55am
via Android

something I noticed in the gym tonight: ma'am...when there's like 100 square feet of open gym space and only maybe 15 people in the gym, Do Not do sumo squats right next to the 3 or 4 teenage boys next to the free weights. Please. You're going to cause one of those young men to hurt themselves lol. Just plain rude haha.

04 Mar
My weakness. Girls stuff leg deadlifting , or the thigh abducter. They know what they're doing. Haha
04 Mar
ROFLMAO
04 Mar
We are not evil,you are just too weak...;)
06 Mar
What do you mean "some"? Lol
06 Mar
Haha. the wolves. The "can you stop your entire workout to help me squat these 10 pounds hehe"s. No ma'am I cannot. I'm working on these gaaains.lol (this is all in good fun)
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 8:25am
via Android

Wtf is this even? If I'm at the gym I'm just as allowed to take place anywhere as the next person and I don't give a sh*t about some dude not being able to focus. And you do know that women get turned on by men too so with this perspective guys shouldn't be lifting heavy or wearing revealing tank tops either since women won't be able to focus and might hurt themselves.

04 Mar
Okay, I said yesterday that I need to clean up my language in the forums but apparently I already forgot, lol. Sorry for the extensive swearing. :)
04 Mar
Anna are you hungry? :p lol I've been holding that one in ;) p.s girls at my gym must think I am gay lol no slacking on my workouts talking about soccer occasionally is another story :D
04 Mar
HAHA, yes I was! Same goes for me, gym means focus time and nothing else.
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 2:17pm
via iOS
I'm too busy dancing inbetween sets to try to look good!! As for the wife being distracting? Hell yeah she is!! But then she just barks at me to get on with the workout! Have you seen the role-reversal YouTube video? It's funny!
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 5:54pm
via Android

Don't get me wrong, dudes with there superfluous flexing and more selfies then reps, are equally aggravating.
But com'mon , you don't have to squat all in the kid's face lol. There are other ways to catch a rooster. Haha

04 Mar
Well, at the gym I don't look around to see what other people are doing or if they're looking at me. Maybe the kid in question should do the same. :)
05 Mar
I rest for up to 2 minutes. Lol plenty of time to catch the shenanigans
05 Mar
Hey, I just want to say that I'm glad you took my outburst well and didn't get defensive or offended. :) I'm generally a happy person but some things really tick me off. Although I think I'm quite nice when I'm angry too, because people rarely get offended. Thanks anyways!
05 Mar
That's perfectly fine. Trust me, I knew ahead of time when I posted it the wrath that would incur
Image_thumb
171 Posts
Mar 5, 2015 1:32am
via Android

And by the 3 teenage boys you mean you, right?

05 Mar
Hahaha no not I. I see trouble when it's coming
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 5, 2015 7:38am
via Android

Spend 15 minutes in the men's room warming up and you'll be good for any sumo squats coming your way

05 Mar
05 Mar
Oh youuuu
05 Mar
Haha lol best bro tip I can pass with :p
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Mar 5, 2015 11:35am
via Android

Hahahaha

Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 3:41pm
via iOS
this is the funniest sh*t i have ever seen
24 Apr
Hahaha is this post even still a thing?? :-)
24 Apr
it showed up so i would have to say yes
24 Apr
Haha, keep scrolling. I have a habit of saying crazy things I suppose :-)
24 Apr
don't worry the topic is definitely relevant hahaha
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 4:09pm
via Android

LOL NOT THIS ONE AGAIN!

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 4:14pm
via iOS
HEY!!! It's back!!! 

24 Apr
Aw nan, the good ol days
24 Apr
Man* , even.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 4:45pm
via Android

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 5:01pm
via Android

I still find it hilarious those whom take this post to heart and get all hufy puffy. Yes, you can workout wherever you like. But when the damn gym is empty and you CHOOSE to squat directly in front of the young guys in the corner, you did that shit on purpose.
Next time I guess I'll do my seated curls right behind you at the squat rack since ya know,  we all can just do what ever with absolutely 0 gym etiquette or decency.

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 5:17pm
via Android

Amen to that i can agree to the fullest

Image_thumb
56 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 6:34pm
via Android

Hahahah nice one

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 6:56pm
via Android

Lol wasn't this ur 1st post dj.

24 Apr
Sure was. Can I make an entrance or what
24 Apr
An entrance it was haha.. I was just thinking about this post the other day
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 7:09pm
via Android

This post is funny....just saying!

Icon_missing_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 11:04pm
via Android

So glad I exercise at home so I don't have to deal with this bull for me its a workout not a meat market. That one of the reasons I do it at home. Pay attention to the workout.

24 Apr
*face palm*
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 12:07am
via Android

Hilarity!  Smh....

25 Apr
*whew* I was afraid for a moment you missed the point as well. :-)
25 Apr
Lol. ...nah! I thought it was funny. Even funnier is the ones that actually took offense, bless their hearts. ;)
25 Apr
I stand and applaud you.
Image_thumb
99 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 12:50am
via Android

Like The Rock says #FOCUS and stop looking at what other people (women) are doing

25 Apr
Nope. Dumb shit makes me chuckle. Planet Fitness is sheer entertainment during rests.
25 Apr
#perve
25 Apr
*double face palm*
25 Apr
Jajajaj
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Aug 28, 2015 5:10pm

BUMP! It's not what you were expecting, is it? LOL

28 Aug
This post is funny!
28 Aug
Whyyyyyy....why is this back again. Lol
28 Aug
Haha! Surprise bump :P I was feeling nostalgic :)
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 28, 2015 8:11pm
via Android

DJ, you should've titled this: "Some women cause accidents." Lol....(please don't hit me ladies)

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Aug 29, 2015 3:14am
via Android

can you delete posts?

you act like you hate this post so much so delete it.

your title, and your post, and the comments....everything, is so stupid.

maybe if most guys didnt have sex on their minds all the time, a girl squating nearby shouldnt be a problem.

29 Aug
Yes I can delete posts. Yet sadly, I cannot bring myself to delete this being that it brings me much intrigue as to just how many people tie their rope around their neck, instead of their waist before they jump to their conclusions. Have fun on the way down :-)
29 Aug
I don't mind girls squatting. Sex is not on my mind. I'm more like chick got bad form, hope she doesn't break her back. But let me tell you, if a female stiff leg deadlifts in front of me, what am I suppose to think? Wuahaha
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Sep 2, 2015 5:28pm
via Android

Buaahahahaha I wanna reply to this mom who said this.If she is working with that kind of thinking then she must know that women are like witches also.They raise things without touching em!If you know what i mean :P This is the magic man! ^^

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51