A helpful tip for the young guys wanting to impress the girl

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Jun 24, 2015 12:49am
via Android

Normally I'd say simply to fisrt, fall in love with the iron. Second, fall in love with the struggle, and third fall in love with the results. Before reiterating to first...fall in love with the irrron.

But I won't this time. A conversation earlir with a young cousin of mine led me to want to share a "secret" with you young men, that was once shared with me.

What do women want?

The ultimate question indeed that plagues us all. They can seem such fickle, fleeting creatures at times can't they? But what do they want? How do you impress that potential life mate? That goddess of temptation and desire.

Before I go on; if you're hoping this is going to be a trick to sleep with every girl you meet or to just be a PUA, you're wrong. This is not what this post is for nor would I condone such use of it. If women were such trash that you can use and throw away, then you wouldn't have such a hard time getting one, and wouldn't be reading this...would you?

The reason many guys find it so difficult to impress a young lady is because, well, you're trying to impress the young lady. When your main goal and focus in life is to "get the girl"...sorry bud...you will not get the girl. What women want is someone with dreams, with goals, with ambition. With drive and determination. Well, any self respecting woman that is. And that's the one you should be after.

When women see that you're living your life, your happy, your having adventures, you're making something of yourself...that's a turn on to them. It sets you apart from the rest of the drool pack trying every thing in the world to be in her pants.
When you're unsatisfied in life (usually because your focus is on a woman and can not "obtain" said woman) that transends into her subconscious." How can this man make me happy, keep me happy, and satisfy me, when he can't make happy and satisfy the one person he should know best. Himself. "

Get it? Duh!
Ever wonder why (most) women love rock stars? It's not the money or the fame (in its entirety) it's because they live their lives, free, with no boundaries. It's because nothing or no one can stop them expressing themselves. Their passion. Their thoughts. Their soul. Rock stars don't chase women bro, women chase rock stars. (Peep the metaphor in context)

Soooo...if you want to have the girl of your dreams...focus on you. Make your other dreams a reality first. No matter how big or how small these dreams may be. Have a plan for your own future. Make the steps to execute that plan. Your finances, your livelihood, your buisness, your passions, your interests. Be someone of value. To yourself! Then the girl of your dreams shall come.

But...again...this is not a ploy to "get the girl"; if these methods are used, only because your main goal is to impress a girl, then once you "get" her, and all these things stop because you've conquered your narrow minded objective, you will lose her and everything you've worked for. You can't be fake here.

In closing; fall in love with the iron, the buisness, the plan, your life.
Second, fall in love with the struggle, the work, the process, the learning, the growth.
Then, my dear brothers, the results; the successes, the peace, the happiness, the accomplishments, the family to share it with.
But first...you gotta fall in love with you. And make something of yourself. For yourself.

(Let the comments from those of you who COMPLETELY missed the point begin)

#CampLife #beastofwisdom

24 Jun
And all this time I just thought you were a hottie with a body
24 Jun
Haha, still waters run deep my Brother.
24 Jun
Universal words of wisdom that speaks to all. Love thyself first and the rest will follow ! Well said my brother.
24 Jun
Lol @ Lt. But, seriously, this is true both ways. Until you get sh*t straight in your own house (meaning mind, body, soul), & look for fate or others to fill the void (no pervo, lol), you'll always be left wanting.
24 Jun
Bravo Drasta. Exactly right.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Jun 24, 2015 1:12am
via Android

Bahahah. ..
That what I keep saying lol

Image_thumb
99 Posts
Jun 24, 2015 1:41am
via Android

Sorry i dont see how this is workout related

24 Jun
It's life related...workout is fitness...fitness is life...Ergo... fall in love with the iron
24 Jun
Hahaha true but yup id rather be in love with the iron coz at least the iron wont cheat on me
24 Jun
If you allow it, anything can cheat on you
24 Jun
Nope its not in my hands. Not in anyone hands. Things just happen.
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Jun 24, 2015 11:43am
via Android

Hopefully, someone will learn something.

Image_thumb
252 Posts
Jun 24, 2015 11:51am
via iOS
Not all women want rock stars , rappers or athletes!! Lol 
I had few rappers and movie stars tried getting with me when I lived in LA but I didn't!! Well I was married but even then I still wouldn't ! I'm just different like dat lol!!
Good advice bro!! 
24 Jun
I agree with u . Xx
24 Jun
Someone didn't peep the metaphor in context.
24 Jun
24 Jun
Lol @ DJ!!
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Jun 24, 2015 3:36pm
via iOS
It's sad though I know a few ladies who don't support there boyfriends or husbands dreams!! It's sad because it happens to men And women!! 
You want someone to help bring the best out of you!! And support you no matter what!! 
That's what's up!! Lol I'm glad I'm going for my dreams!! Yall do the same!! 
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Jun 27, 2015 6:23pm
via Android

The original post is so true...  And it applies to women as well!

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Jul 15, 2015 4:00am
via Android

Bump

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Jul 30, 2015 7:39am

Bump, bump, bumpity bump.

Image_thumb
102 Posts
Jul 30, 2015 7:57pm
via Android

Sir your essay is absolutely great.:-)

30 Jul
You know, I try.
Image_thumb
166 Posts
Jul 31, 2015 1:26pm
via Android

Another great post sir!  And I would say this logic applies to both sexes.  It's one of the reasons true self confidence is so attractive in people. 

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Aug 23, 2015 3:16pm
via Android

Bumped. Again.

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Oct 16, 2015 7:53am
via Android

For my friend.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51