Which day for which workout?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Jul 26, 2015 7:41am
via Android

Hey guys I wanna know that on what day which muscle group should I target? Like, on Monday this muscle group and on Tuesday this muscle group. And what is the best workout scheduling app? Thanks a ton.

26 Jul
Just do 100x Push ups Sit ups (crunches) Jumping Jacks(cardio) Running.. Pull ups if u have a bar Don't overthink it, just do it! add some other exercises that you like and your good.
10 Aug
Breakfast would be: 6 eggs, 6 whites, 7 yellow and 75g of oatmeal with raisins. Occasionally Pitt would replace the eggs with a Protein Shake if his schedule was tight. Midmorning snack: Tinned Tuna in Wholewheat pita Breads Lunch: 2 x Chicken Breasts, 75-100g Brown Rice or Pasta and green veggies Mid-afternoon snack [Pre-Workout]: protein bar or Whey Protein Shake and a Banana Post Workout: Whey Protein Shake and a Banana Dinner: Grilled fish or chicken, brown rice or pasta, vegetables, and salad. Evening Snack: Casein Protein Shake Protein shake or Low Fat Cottage Cheese (Slow Release Protein) Monday -...
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jul 26, 2015 5:50pm

Your the maker of your schedule, my suggestion is that you start working out and than start slowly making a schedule that match your physical needs.

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Jul 27, 2015 7:12pm
via Android

U should divide ur different parts on diffrent day like on mon u can do chest  then tue u can do arms then wed u can do back then abs and shoulder. Dont froget to do cardio daily. U can target two parts everyday. By that u can target each part twice a week

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Jul 28, 2015 9:31am
via Android

So how many rest days? Or no rest days, and what's ur workout schedule?

10 Aug
Monday - Chest · 25 pushups · Nautilus chest press · Nautilus incline press · Pec deck machine (chest fly) Tuesday - Back · 5 pullups · Seated rows · Lat pulldowns · T-bar rows Wednesday - Shoulders · Arnold dumbbell press (like a military press, but start the action with palms facing in and end the action with palms facing out) · Lateral raises · Front raises Thursday - Biceps/Triceps · Nautilus curl machine · EZ cable curls · Hammer curls · Tricep pushdowns Friday - Cardio Walking or (preferably) running on the treadmill for 45 minutes at 65%...
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Jul 28, 2015 10:30am
via Android

Have rest day on sunday . On mon i do chest and legs on tue i do back and shoulders on wed i do arms and abs and repeat this on thu, fri ,sat . I have rest day on sun and if bychance u miss to do workout on any day u can do on that day ☺

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51