Adderall collateral effect on training?

2 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
Aug 21, 2015 8:49am
via Android

This is my second day on adderall (only 10 mg adderall ir twice a day which is same dosage usually kids get so not much) for my....uhm...adhd ;) i guess?.. (and the fact i have exams soon and i am terribly delayed).
I have just tried my usual training, 20 or 25 min Hiit and i fel a HUGE difference. Basically i used to end totally exhausted now i have almost felt any pain at all.
It is incredible. I did not mean or even think about this but it is nice to know. I imagined some minor difference but i felt like i was another guy! I will do more test on running to see the difference.
And i feel GREAT much more focused less lazy...this thing is great.

4 Posts
Apr 5, 2016 9:03pm
via Android

I take Adderall too and definitely noticed it helped with workouts.  Just make sure you drink enough since you get dehydrated easier and even if you aren't hungry after because of the adderall, try to have some protein.  I got too skinny until I started forcing myself to eat more.  Also, if you are one of the many people who feel a depression or anxiety crash at the end of the day when the adderall wears off (this normally goes away after a few months of taking it if taking as prescribed), timing your workouts to be right before the adderall normally wears off can help you avoid a lot of the depression and anxiety that can happen at that time of day.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51