Best Workouts for weight loss

5 posts | Original | Recent
8 Posts
Apr 19, 2016 8:40am
via Android

I'm 5'4 weighing in at 260lbs. My main goal is to be 160lbs or somewhere in that area. Been curious about what type of exercises that can give me the best results in a amount of like 5 or 6 months as I am trying to lose 20lbs per month if possible. Also what diets should i consider getting on

17 May
hi ravon, its true all the advice.domt give up, oh snd glaf to meet you my name is Frances.
1 Post
Apr 19, 2016 12:00pm
via iOS
If you haven't exercised in a long time, I suggest you start with moderate , less intense workouts. The key is to strengthen your heart and get the weight off and you find your breathing gets better. Start with movement flow and warm up. Walking for as long as you can. Follow with moderate weight program for full body.
6 Posts
Apr 19, 2016 3:20pm
via iOS

I will give you the skinny to the best workouts for weight loss. There are so many ways to achieve weight loss and getting back into shape but Sheila brings a good point. Steady. As a former guy who was very overweight I wanted the shortcuts. Who doesn't? A priority list could look like this. 
1) Nutrition- comes first. What do you eat versus what can you eat less of slowly and what can you immediately replace while still enjoying yourself.

And at the bottom comes fitness. If you have not exercised I would suggest walking (not running as this forces excess weight on your joints that aren't ready for the magnitude they're receiving).

Keep it simple and try circuit interval workouts and strength building workouts. Some favorites of mine for beginners would be "modified push-ups" , "birddogs" bodysquat to chair, jumping jacks, windmills, knee raise marching and there are more low impact exercises out on Skimble. If you're interested I can provide some more Bodyweight exercises but first and foremost you'll want to look at what you eat. 

Keep At It!

Jeff Clagg, 

28 Apr
i followed you Jeff.. hope you could help us with this weight/fat loss journey..
8 Posts
Apr 21, 2016 6:40pm
via Android

I would appreciate it, if you can.

Thank you

4 Posts
Apr 28, 2016 6:01pm
via Android

Cardio is a good way to start. But try the easier ones first before going to the more advanced exercises. Then keep doing it consistently until it becomes your habit.  If the same exercises are already easy for you, move to another set of workout routines.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51