What do women like in guys?

28 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 9, 2013 7:44am
via iOS
I want to know what women like in guys so I don't get turned down when I ask one out.
10 Feb
Self-confidence. Try to be a good person--meaning compassion, empathy, & good intentions. Overall, give physical and mental attention. Listen to what she says... most women say what they want, you just gotta attune to their individual subtleties.
29 Jul
Confidence, being true to us, pretty much not being a douchebag.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 9, 2013 7:52am
via Android

Nr 1, mens abs.

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 9, 2013 3:01pm
via iOS
Every women is different; most I can say is don't be an ass. Don't be over confident and always be humble. Get to know her first before asking her out. Let her know you're willing and wanting to get to know her for who she is and not just looking to lay with her the first night. Get what I mean so far? Just play it cool and be yourself.  Be a gentlemen; there barely any of those in today's society. 
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 9, 2013 3:07pm
via iOS
You have to be willing to accept rejection. It may just happen and you shouldn't take it personally as something you did wrong. All it means is that you two are not meant for each other. Just keep being yourself and soon enough you will find someone who is compatible...because it's true: there are plenty more fish in the sea than that one girl!
Image_thumb
88 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 6:04am
via iOS
Emblem 3 sunset blvd 

I live my women like I love my juice NAKED all natural no  preservatives or FAKENESS 
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 9:32am
via iOS
Good hygiene will go far!
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 3:08pm
via iOS
Being smart all listening to her but also it depends on every lady just be yourself and if she doesnt like you then shes not the one 
12 Feb
I hear what you are saying, sounds like great advice.
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 6:22am
via Android

Great Sense of humor cant live without that and a great/good connection!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 11, 2013 8:15am
via Android

be caring all d way,

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 12:22pm
via Android

Every woman looks for different things but for me I like intelligence and a kind personality.

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 3:05pm
via Android

Be you!

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 3:29pm
via Android

Arm muscle and a little abs

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 8:08pm
via Android

Loyal, responsible, loving, yet have a good sense of humor n to have fun

Churchbunny_thumb
140 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 9:26pm
via Android

When you ask her out do something unusual and creative. Women love that.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 2:54am
via Android

When you do find that one girl, don't settle! Once you stop being impressive she loses her interest. Continue to open doors for her (treat her like a lady), plan dates that aren't the typical dinner and a movie. Be different. Find the unique qualities about yourself and express them to her. Keep everyday interesting. Nomaste

12 Feb
if I wont open the door for a boy, why should I open it for a girl...
25 Mar
Because you're not trying to date the boy, (I'm guessing..) You care about your significant other so you want to show them appreciation, like opening the door for them...
02 May
I just wonder. How do you see the role of the girl in all this? Just there cuz he is so impressive?
02 May
I don't understand your point
Icon_missing_thumb
31 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 11:23am
via Android

As far as some ladies, say a lot of us look for diff. Things when it comes to guys and have our preferences. Be you, Confident, respectful just like you would to your mom and honest!

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 5:21pm
via iOS
Must have good hygiene, and have a sense of humor.. Since I enjoy joking around with people. :)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 12:08am
via iOS
Listen to her, look at her like there is no one else tell her how you feel be sweet dont be a jerk dont lie
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 28, 2013 2:07am
via iOS
There character
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 28, 2013 2:11am
via iOS
When they're sweet and gentle and not jerks and protects her. 
Treat her like your mother, love her like a lover, beer treat her like a brother.
28 Feb
I meant never treat her like a brother
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 9:39pm
via iOS
Self confidence, abs, funny, tall, spikey hair, huggers, hand holders, a guy who will look past the beauty, a guy whos 100% honest, butt smacks, back rubbs, a guy who mows with his shirt off and lots of other stuff. If you need more tips, just ask.
10 Apr
Not sure about the spikey hair though haha xp jk (kinda)
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 10:16pm
via Android

Just be yourself - the right girl will love you for who you are, and why waste your time on someone who doesn't appreciate you? When I met my husband we didn't think we were right for each other at all (he even told me I "just wasn't girlfriend material"!) So we were 100% ourselves and that's why we fell in love. Honesty is very attrative for me. There is someone out there who will love you just as you are, and you shouldn't settle for less :)

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 11:33pm
via iOS
Sense of humor
Apr 7, 2013 6:49am
via iOS
Sense of humour, caring, concern, gentlemanly, stands up for you, quick text reply-ers
275084_100003500121458_204359258_n_thumb
3 Posts
May 2, 2013 3:03am
via iOS
Well, girls is our subject, right? The females are harder to talk about than the males. If you really want a girl to like you, just be yourself. Society says that boys who have muscle will attract girls better. NOT THE CASE!!! Just be normal and when you're talking to a lady, just be casual and yourself and everything will be fine.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51