RANDOM-what turns a girl on, not really sexually but just where they're like dough in your hands?

65 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 9:42pm
via iOS
I'm just so curiously wierd, it's kinda my ADHD's fault
07 Apr
Lip biting .
16 Apr
Honesty 100%! Never pretend to be someone or something you're not, she will end up hurt in the long run. When you are who you are you'll find the perfect girl for you
16 Apr
im ADHD too
01 Jul
hey do u have kik
13 Jul
do u have kik
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 6:18pm
via iOS
Uhh... 
22 Feb
I agree another ass looking for a good time sugar babe to screw and that is all .... Lmao!!!
22 Feb
Get a real life and then you may find a woman!!!
03 Apr
Y'all are rude smh. He asked an honest question. Answer with a good response or move it along...
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 6:25pm
via iOS
So basically u wanna know what makes a girl so head off heels for a guy tht u can control her every move??
08 Apr
02 Aug
Wow glad u asked dat ques!
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 9:30pm
via iOS
Kindness and attention. Listening and rembering what she says and telling it back to her at appropriate times, no matter how insignificant it is to you.
Ex: girl--- OMG! I have split ends!! They are horrible ( girl stays looking at her hair ends for a few mins while u wait)
You--- sooooo are you gonna make an appointment at the hair dresser to get them done?
Girl--- ( thinking to self) what does he kno about split ends..... WOW!!! 
----- a few days later while you n girl are out for coffee-----
You--- hey did you make that appointment for your hair yet?
Girl-- I LoVE YOu!!!!! 
08 Apr
that's funny and cute but true it's nice that guys actually Listen to the females u kno
25 Jul
Oh crap, now I have to listen to her as well? And remember it... Do you have any easier advice?
18 Feb
Good advice. Never happen but good advice. Guys aren't wired that way. We are supposed to be out conquering new lands... Fighting off predators. What has happened to the human race? What you described is what girls day out spa days are for. It's true
Image_thumb
217 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 10:02pm
via iOS
Offering your strength. I don't mean this just physically but also like if she's in trouble offering support. Eg if she's in a situation that isn't comfortable, helping her get out of it. Even little things like helping her carry a couple of items if she's struggling. Deep down every girl wants to be treated like a princess and she wants to find her Prince Charming- men who offer their strength❤
08 Apr
25 Jul
Basically just don't be a dick.
Image_thumb
157 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 10:55pm
via Android

Be yourself, improve yourself, be confident. And if that fails, there is an "on switch" located behind the knee, check to make sure it is in the on position.
Being funny helps too.

Image_thumb
149 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 11:24pm
via Android

Lick chickens feet whilst looking into their eyes then if they look away hide and sneak up behind them and wisper into her ear I want to cover you in jam and hide you in a bear cave ....... Works every time

07 Apr
I'm dying
08 Apr
Is it painful?
26 Jul
Twenty people liked it so far wich means it'd work on all twenty of them .... I think we know what everyones new chat up line is
02 Aug
I laughed sooooo hard when I read dis! Like Wow No ! ;D
05 Aug
Well it doesn't work on a few people like you for example... Is it the jam you don't like or the bear ... It couldn't be the chicken feet sometimes that's all that's needed before you get their number lol
573172_100000278623654_824503396_n_thumb
1 Post
Apr 7, 2013 11:46pm
via iOS
LIB BITING
08 Apr
Mine or your's?
08 Apr
What else
11 Jul
That is totally sexy :)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 12:42am
via iOS
U have to make her laugh, ask her how she's doing, smile at her, be patient, and listen to her. My crush did that to me once and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I didn't know what to say.
12 Jul
ARE YOU A BELIEBER?:)))
02 Aug
Lol my crush is like a brick wall...it takes A LOT to make her laugh...lol that's be a tough method
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 1:42am
via Android

Every woman is differnt pick one and take the time to figure it out
It is worth it in the long run

13 Jul
Best answer ever :)
02 Aug
Good answer!
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 10:15am

It depends what you're after.
If you want to get a girlfriend, just be yourself. You can't change who you are. That doesn't mean, however, that your (future) partner can't bring out the best in you. If you can't be yourself around your partner, guess what, your relationship will NEVER last. EVER. EVERRRRR.

On the other hand, if you're just looking to score a girl to 'have fun' with, you can try using a different approach, if being yourself doesn't do the trick for you. 

If you want to pick up a girl, there's just a few minor tricks that will help the girl like you more:

1. Make sure you compliment the girl at the start of the conversation. This does not mean, however, that you're supposed to run to the girl screaming "OMG YOU'RE SO HOT, I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU". It's good to be straight-forward so that the girl knows you're into her and that she realizes your intentions, but the approach I listed above might scare her off, haha. I would say something more in the lines of: "Hey, do you know where the nearest strip club is?" And follow up by telling her "Sorry, I'm just messing with you. I thought you were cute so I had to stop you."
  2. BE CONFIDENT! I can't stress this enough. You have to make sure the girl knows what your intentions are and therefore it's important to be confident. If you're looking down at the floor the whole time, she might start thinking you're hitting on the floor, instead of her. Eye contact, body language, touching, ... Pay attention to these things and you'll be just fine.
  3. Try to implement the 'US-mentality'. And by 'US' I don't mean the United States, no, I mean 'US' as in 'me and you', 'we'. This will show your intentions to the girl even MORE and will make her feel more comfortable and more able to grasp what's going on. Let's say you're looking for a place to party, when suddenly you see a really cute girl. Naturally, you walk up to her and start talking. In the end you'll be wanting the girl to go with you, so instead of asking her where's SHE'S going tonight, you ask her "So, where are WE going tonight?". This is just an example, but try to use the 'US-mentality' at all times.
  4. Seal the deal. This doesn't mean you have to get her to come to bed with you the first day you meet (ideally, this would be the case), no, just make sure you can contact her again in the future. Ask her for her number, ask her out on a date, ...
  5. Don't give up. Sometimes you'll get rejected. There's nothing wrong with getting rejected. It happens to the best of us j/k ;-). However, it's important to be persistent. Show the girl you're willing to fight for her, even if she's surrounded by her friends, be it male or female. 

Well, there you go, I hope this helps. Other than that, it helps to have a sense of humour and a certain level of attractiveness, haha.

12 Jul
You must get all the girls
13 Jul
A real player!!! You could write a book!
13 Jul
I'm not a player, I just used to be really insecure about myself, so I had a hard time finding a girlfriend. That's when I started looking up on how to approach girls and what I wrote down is what I remembered and it does help. I have had the luck to NOT need these pointers though. I've never stopped being myself and it has never failed me either. Maybe the true key to success with the ladies is to embrace your inner self and radiate your happiness and confidence to the girl you're interested in. Be a man, but...
25 Jul
Whoa! Flirting 101 summarized.
Image_thumb
73 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 12:39pm
via Android

Be yourself always

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 2:18pm
via iOS
when guys smile, and are nice and funny
And cute
02 Aug
Lolz then I'm screwed
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 2:30pm
via Android

Flexing your bicep always works. Specially while screaming some random movie quote.

16 Apr
Yeah something like "pull my finger" works for me
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 6:23pm
via iOS
Just b urself it don't hurt 2 b urself I like all men who b theirselves not fake ones
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 9:26pm
via iOS
If you smell good, you'll get pretty far 
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 9:33pm
via Android

When you find out let me know

Image_thumb
191 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 9:38pm
via iOS
Uhmm I would say being themselves and a good sense of humor.
Image_thumb
179 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 12:27am
via Android

Just smile at her and be yourself.

Image_thumb
48 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 1:08am
via iOS
Serenade her in italian  every time  viva molto!
02 Aug
I do love men wit an accent! ;))
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 30, 2013 5:09pm
via iOS
You don't want to control her, if you want a relationship with someone you need to care about them, not try to control them. When you like someone you want to let them know how you feel but don't be cocky, controlling a girl isn't something you Want to do. Make you're crush or girlfriend feel good about themselves don't call them hot they're not a temperature call them beautiful.  
26 Jul
Hey nice scorpion!! Check out my needle on my profile;-)
26 Jul
Nice advise cheer up!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 11:52pm
via Android

That's totally sexy

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 12:52am
via iOS
Do you have kik ?
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 3:00am
via iOS
CONFIDENCE! Is so sexy
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 13, 2013 2:27am
via iOS
Can't quite put my finger on it but there's something about a guy who carries himself with self assurance and confidence but that doesn't mean to be boastful, into yourself or walk around like you're the hottest sh*t on earth (even if you are) because humility is another thing. Not insecure or denial to every compliment but a balance between knowing who you are and being confident and a little humbleness is very sexy to girls. So that's that. Though every girl is different and it really just depends on the connection you've got to invest yourself to one girls attention and "chase" after her a little. Once a girl is convinced that you hold her on a high position she'll be very flattered and very possibly give it a go
26 Jul
Imo its the other way arround. When the girl puts the guy on a high position she'll be possible to give it a go. Otherwise all the nice guys who put girls a mountain high would be getting laid everyday hehe
02 Aug
I've been through this and believe me rappa is RIGHT

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51