How do you make a girl feel like a million bucks?

19 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 5:59pm
via iOS
Details please
14 Apr
Treat her the way you would want to be treated be patient gentle and caring. She should already feel like "a million bucks" anyway becuz if she doesn't nothing you can do to make her.
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 8:48pm
via Android

What @Anthony said.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 6:26am
via iOS
Simple , by being you to the fullest and actually enjoy it, woman love confidence in a man, specially is he's confident    Enough but remain humble at its finest.
10 Apr
Vicky can i have your number?
Image_thumb
191 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 8:54am
via iOS
Well said Anthony! I just wanted to point out the other flaw with asking this question on here, is that all women or even people are not the same. Sorry to state the obvious, but everyone's got different tastes, likes and preferences. Example: I'm not into flowers I think there pretty but they stink. Receiving them as a gift or whatever does absolutely nothing for me. You have many other women out there that feel all warm and gushy at even the thought of getting flowers. My fiancé knows not  to go there with me as its pointless. 

So my point/ advice is get to know the female  your trying to make feel so very special, and do something warm, heartfelt and personal to her. That will make her feel like a $million!!! 
Good luck to you and whoever the lucky mystery lady is!!! 
14 Apr
I think this is the best advice so far!
11 Aug
Well said :)
29 Dec
Lol flowers do stink!!! I'm not th only girl in th world tht thnks so .... :-)
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 10:18am
via iOS
Respect her, care for her, be loyal, give her compliments. Hold her hand in public. Buy her silly presents. Take cute pics together. But most importantly let her kno u genuinely love and care for her
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 10, 2013 3:02pm
via Android

Its not just what you do but how you do it. Yes tell her shes beautiful, hold her hand, hug her lots, but if you dont do it while staring into her eyes and acting like shes the only one you see and the only person that matters to you then she wont fall as head-over-heals in love with you. Hug her from behind, wisper in her ear, bite your lip before you kiss her and look from her eyes to her lips and then maybe right befor you actully kiss her wisper that shes beautiful, the tops of your lips brushing hers with every word. Trust me she will melt inside. If she likes starbucks and goes a lot then memorize her order and order for her. Everyone in the store will be jealous. Always pay for her. Never hesitate. Never stop complimenting her. (But change it up a bit so that it doesnt get repeatitive) Always be there for her and never make her have to face anything alone. She will love you. And it helps tons that you're cute!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 10, 2013 4:08pm
via iOS
Treat her like she is a million bucks!get her presents and flowers. Take out on lots of dates!
10 Jul
Uhh flowers die, chocolate melts, and too many dates are a bad thing!!!!!
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 1:09pm
via iOS
You treat her with respect. Make her laugh and feel as if there isn't a care in the world. You make her feel as if she is the only one in your eye, the only one who exists. Understand she isn't a piece of meat for you to sink your teeth into. Be protective of her (not overly protective like you own her), so she feels safe with you and she can count on you. Trust her! Trust is huge and if you show trust, you are showing that you are ready to invest your all into this relationship. Touch her! I'm not talking sexually, just touch her (hold her hand, run your fingers through her hair, rub her shoulders, arms around her waste,etc) show her she is attractive to you and you can't keep your hands off of her. I say again, not in a sexual way. Be respectful about showing your physical attraction. Anything sexual should be behind closed doors. A respectable person should be treated respectfully!
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 1:38pm
via iOS
It's simple time is love. If your interested give her your time. Guys over complicate things. All a girl wants is to know that you like her the way she likes you, take time out of your day to message her cute things a simple hello or hey can change her day or anyone's day for that matter. Share your feelings. Be open. Don't play mind games they are a waste of time and just make things that much more complicated. If you miss her tell her, if you like her, tell her. It's all about honesty and being open and willing to give your time to her.
14 Aug
All of dat is so True!! ;). Great advice!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 24, 2013 9:47pm
via iOS
Chop her head off and display it over your mantle.

(You want her to feel like a buck, right?)
24 Oct
03 Feb
OK. That is hilarious sir. high five
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 12:27am
via Android

Compliments and comfort. Brag about her around her friends. Tell them how awesome she is. How beautiful she is. Lowrate yourself while doing it. Show her off like a brand new car.

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 12:36am
via iOS
Show her how much you appreciate her. Simple as making dinner, you can never go wrong with flowers and a card :)
Image_thumb
278 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 2:08am
via Android

Care for her,listen to her,be there for her,and don't ever lose sight of that..then when you tell her u Love her,then Love her like she's leaving.

Image_thumb
76 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 2:22am
via Android

I just want to feel that my man loves me and feel the affection!

Eg. Kissing my neck, sneak up behind me and put your arms around me, gifts, SMILE at me, talk gently to me and don't raise your voice at me, hold me when u notice I'm down, massages, kisses, hugs, cuddles, play fights, actually listening when I talk and having enough in common to have a reply that is meaningful! There are more ways than this but these are my favorites I'm a cuddly affectionate lover if you couldn't tell! :) :)

Keep that comin and I will be the happiest lil girlfriend ever and do anything for you!

And don't worry my man would get just as much in return!

25 Oct
Oh I forgot - tell your girl she's beautiful! That can make her entire day :) Compliment her eyes, hair, legs Anything but don't just do it for the hell of it, only do it when u mean it! If you see your girl lying in bed or wherever looking amazing TELL HER! :)
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 10:26am
via Android

Listen to her.

Not, like, do whatever she says, but really listen, and consider what she says, and try to put yourself in her place. Women get a VERY different experience of the world than men do and we gotsta LISTEN.

Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 11:07pm
via Android

Tell her she is beautiful, but don't say it just to say it. Tell her because she is. Tell her she's your everything. Tell her you love her. Tell her the truth. Compliment her on good days and bad days. Do something nice for her - and that doesn't mean just buying her gifts. Do something personal and genuine. Good

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 11:50pm
via Android

To make a woman feel like a million bucks is so simple. Just love her. If she is indeed the right person for you..loving her will be enough.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 29, 2013 5:49am
via iOS
Be sweet and caring

If it was me personally, a high intensity laser might be nice too 
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 4:11am
via iOS
By being rich of course .....
03 Jan
To be honest it's as easy as listening to her. Listen to her dreams, fears, likes, dislikes and opinions.
03 Jan
If she's drawn to you cause you she may end up being a financial strain on a guy lol Reminding her about the truth of who she is. Like teach her how you see her.
03 Jan
Last comment didn't make any sense :p What I meant was if she's drawn to you because you have a buck load of money, she's used to being pampered and you have to be be one catering to her wims and fancies. The best way is to remind her who she is, how you see her through your eyes.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51