I'll be honest

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
May 28, 2013 5:53am
via iOS
I was going so hard in the beginning lost 6 pounds slacked a bit & gained 3 back ..I need someone to motivate me . Any takers ?
28 May
What sort of motivation are u looking for
28 May
So you lost 3 pounds and gained nothing. I Dont see any problem here until you lost more than gain ;-). Look up, get up but don't ever give up! You only have one life!
28 May
Thats how I was to I am just taking it day by day.:-)
Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 28, 2013 7:21am
via Android

Do you think you lost motivation because of the three pounds you gained back? Those could be muscle gain from working out which is not a bad thing and is very common. If you want to lose weight try doing lots of cardio and eating a healthy diet. Also try not to think about the lack of motivation just get up and do it! Think about the results you want and how awesome you'll feel afterward. The more confident you are with exercising the better you feel both physically and mentally. Best of luck!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 28, 2013 9:15am
via iOS
Yea, I know exactly what you mean! I feel the same way sometimes. Sometimes, I need a partner to help and support each other. Just need to ... Mindset goal and aim for it... Yes! Piece of cake! Ppfftt
Image_thumb
149 Posts
May 28, 2013 11:33am
via Android

If u lookin for someone to help u stay motivated I got ya back. I try to workout everyday and love to help others the best way I can

Image_thumb
184 Posts
May 28, 2013 2:37pm
via Android

The happend to me last week so i don't want to check my weight any more. It is hard to workout again when you gained all the weight that you have lost.
But eventually all the work will pay off. You can do this girl. Keep it up

28 May
U can't jus go by weight tho cuz if u workin hard ur gonna gain muscle and its gonna so up on the scale even if u look smaller so go by the way u look and feel
Image_thumb
203 Posts
May 29, 2013 2:45am
via iOS
Hi Nicolette. :-) First thing you need is a commitment to change your diet and to challenge yourself to drink only water for 30 days. Secondly, try working out everyday for 20-30 minutes (or longer if you can handle it) and just that will do wonders for your goal of toning and losing in areas your want to look better. Thirdly, give yourself a Long Term goal of 6 months; don't think about this in terms of one week to the next. Just do the exercises to your best ability while pushing yourself a little harder everyday. I work out essentially 5 days, then 7 days, resting on Saturdays one week and Sundays the next. I push myself hard during the 5 day workout spread, then do cardio and light weights during the 7 day spread, but I continuously push myself everyday to do a little more. It won't take too long, before you start feeling and noticing the results if you do it this way, but you have to stay consistent. Here to back you if you need it.
Image_thumb
20 Posts
May 29, 2013 4:02am
via iOS
Well I appreciate the motivation guys , I decided to do a 3 mile jog today..well power walking & jogging but it's a push towards the right direction. I'm 5'2 & I weigh 129 as of now ..I'm not fat  I'm just not toned like I want to be I want to slim my tummy down a bit more ..so I know to do that some all around cardio is needed & my arms could be more toned as well maybe even lifting my glutes . My goal weight is anywhere from 117-120 maybe 115 ..wonder how long it'll take to reach that
06 Jun
Wow we are pretty much the same. Im 5'1 and I think like 127 pounds roughly
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
May 31, 2013 6:22pm
via Android

Holla at me I need motivation too :)

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Jun 6, 2013 6:52am
via Android

Same thing has happened to me hun! Just gotta get back on that healthy wagon. We can do it!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51