172 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 2:25am
via Android

Isopure is my favorite!

01 Jul
Where so u bye it?
01 Jul
01 Jul
The reason why I like it is zero carbs, zero sugar, and 50 g of protein per serving. But you need to sample some and see what YOU like.
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 4:49am
via Android

Muscle milk! Buy it at Costco or at GNC.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 1, 2013 2:51pm
via Android

That was awesome

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 3:00pm
via Android

Never trust someone who just sugest products without knowin ur goals!  U r a female so u prob are tryin for the same thing as me... Lean muscle/weightloss.  If this is ur goal... Try  Tri pak. .... Never muscle milk! Check for sugar and fat.  Also depends if u want just protien or a meal replacement! If just protien... I use  tri pack... Meal  protien.. Use lean shake by gnc.  Always get powder not premade! Both are at gnc. Sorta expensive though. Check bodybuilder.com!

01 Jul
ON is an isolate there's nothing but protein and bcaas in them, doesn't matter what your goals are that's where the nutrition in the kitchen plays its part
01 Jul
01 Jul
Not gonna lie tony... Saying that goals dont matter is the most ignorant thing iv ever heard! First to be accurate. U need to know her goals. What kind of diet she already has and her activity level. You dont want to suggest something with too much protien if her goal is only to lose weight and she already gets protien through other sources. I take alot of protien because i eat no meat and workout like crazy. I choose protien with low sugar and low fat although technically i need more fat in my diet. Kik me ... Imgonnashine...
01 Jul
I don't think you understood what I was saying...a protein isolate is a protein isolate...a majority of your macro intake should be from REAL food
01 Jul
O i totally agree...
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Jul 1, 2013 6:56pm
via Android

I suggest whey protein powder that's what I use it has a pretty good taste I use strawberry.

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 5:20am
via Android

I suggest gnc vinilla whey very good with milk and yogurt and gets the job done

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 4:49pm
via Android

Protein powder dosnt help, it makes it worse.

It makes it worse because the powder has lot of bits of fat a lots of cals. If you take it after or before you workout...
It will not be good diet your body.

03 Jul
If you overuse. Yes. But if you use it as,meal replacement. Then its fine. Or if you burn a lot of calories in a day orrr are on a mass gain diet. It all depends on the person, their personal goals, and diet. Just like anything else "good in moderation"
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 6:40pm
via iOS
Most protein powders are a waste. Most are largely fillers and most of the protein doesn't absorb into your system and passed through your kidneys which can damage them or cause kidney stones. Stick with natural sources like milk, cottage cheese, chicken, tuna.
03 Jul
Can you show studies which proove this??
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 3, 2013 7:03pm
via iOS
I use wheight protein. It was recommended to me by our families nutritionist
03 Jul
The flavour i like is chocolate
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 7:46pm
via iOS
I've been training for four years... My first 2 years no protein powder.. Second year I started taking it I noticed a significant difference in 1 month of taking it... Muscles repaired fast.. Less sore... Was able to workout more efficient... I felt a difference and I'm sure many others have..... If you want to stick to more natural sources its up to you I'm not telling you what to do lol... You can eat 5 pieces of chicken breast you getting all that protein in one shake... If you want to go all natural that's up to you... I've trained with people and seen people for years taking protein shakes and their perfectly healthy...
03 Jul
Agree with you all the way brother
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 9:54pm
via Android

Whey (always)

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jul 4, 2013 5:44am
via iOS
Muscle milk light is a good one for low carbs. Protein is protein. It doesn't matter which one you use for any individual goal. If you have a high carb protein just eat less carbs in your diet. Bulking depends on how much you consume in your diet and your regimen not protein. All protein does is help with lean muscle growth.
273671_100000714680515_1336691394_n_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 4, 2013 10:56am
via iOS
If you will use proteins and you will stop training you will get fat i know that i train in 6 sports
Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 3:39am
via Android

I use Ultimate ProFIT its the purest form of whey protein isolates and Gluten Free!! I got it from Www.vegasskinnywraps.com

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51