I'M STARVIN

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 8:56am
via Android

AND SALADS AINT FILLING. Any ideas on FILLING meals that are healthy? (Keep in mind I'm the kind of guy that used to eat 5 hotdogs and still had room for 3 burritos)

03 Jul
You can eat salad, rice and meat the salad makes you eat less rice and it'll keep you full.
Img_16845182114646_thumb
187 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 2:15pm
via Android

Startch will fill u up just try not 2 use white bread it's extremly unhealthy. And dont eat just salad as ur veggies thats crazy&will only make u hungry try making things like brocclie,carrots,string beans or any kind of fresh veggies with chicken & rice or in soup use less seasonig 2 make it even healthier. Never forget protein it helps a lot. If u eat a banana b4 eating a full meal it also makes u hungry so workout first.

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 2:48pm
via Android

Thanks for the adice hannah

What always fills me really good is lots of meat and some rice. If you are always or lots of times starving and hungry you are probably not eating enough

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 3:45pm
via Android

ill try that, thanks ^^

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 3:46pm
via Android

I wasnt literally starving myself, but ive never tried salmon. looks like today will be a first

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Jul 3, 2013 3:46pm
via Android

DO NOT starve yourself most of the time it makes your body go into like a store fat mode because it thinks you don't have food!
Salmon is very filling you can eat about 3-5oz of that with a little rice and a small side salad.  Also if you aren't already slow down and eat slowly that helps your stomach like absorb how much is really in you. Chicken grilled and baked is pretty healthy and you can eat that with some veggies and rice if you want to... Fish is a very healthy. meal to have at least twice a week . Remember to drink lots of water during the day that can help sometimes.  And don't fry the food that adds extra oil and fats. Fruits are also good.
Hope this helps.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51