Looking for ideas or help

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 5:45pm
via Android

I can cook healthy breakfast and dinners but for lunch i dont know any good healthy ideas that are quick

11 Jul
A peanut butter or tuna fish sandwich is quick
11 Jul
I fry a couple of eggs or eat a can of tuna in a pinch, I also often eat steamed or raw vegetables, greek yogurt topped with fruit, peanut butter sandwich, turkey sandwich, or peanut butter on a banana. Usually 2 of those with some almonds or brown rice if I need more. I also really like meal replacement shakes for lunch, Visalus or Herbalife or EAS Lean 15 w/ 1/2 an instant breakfast. When it's availible, left overs from the night before are usually quick and easy.
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 6:05pm
via iOS
Why do you say quick?

Pick up a salad with chicken from anywhere or prepare yourself, watch out for the dressing you choose and the amount. Add a grapefruit to one of your main meal.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 7:51pm
via Android

Maybe just a bunch of raw veggies? It's quick, easy and the fiber should hold you over till dinner so you don't crash mid afternoon.

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 7:52pm
via Android

I am usually always busy with something or another and just need something that is quick

Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jul 11, 2013 8:05pm
via iOS
If you plan ahead you can have whatever you want. I normally make a bunch f grilled or baked chicken on Sunday for the week, you can presteam some veggies or do them the morning of. I also make my brown rice ahead of time, so that's its handy. For my. Veggies I normally just cut them up, put in a bowl and add a tad bit of water and cook in the microwave under fresh veggies for however many cups for the time. 

Tuna is easy, you can eat that out of the can, fruits, veggies, salad with light dressings, 

You just have to be creative and prepare ahead :) 
11 Jul

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51