Gaining weight

7 posts | Original | Recent
16 Posts
Jul 15, 2013 7:14pm
via Android

I have a friend that tells me to gain weight i have to eat right and lift heavy. I personally have never gone to a gym. Is this true?

15 Jul
Please dont gain weight. STAY LIKE THIS
13 Oct
Do changes for yourself! But if you want to gain weight increase protein, eat more calories (healthy) than you burn, you can lift heavy or lift light with more reps.
16 Posts
Jul 15, 2013 7:24pm
via Android

why would i stay the way i am if not happy in the body im in. Ive always been skinny and im tired of it. I work as alcohol promoter and the ladys i work with get more attention and more money because they have a bigger body than me. I want that

18 Jul
You can do it anuthing is possible
26 Posts
Jul 15, 2013 9:30pm
via Android

If you are concerned about your body you might need to see a personal trainer. You need to set realistic goals and they will help you with it by the right exercises and foods you should eat.

17 Posts
Jul 15, 2013 9:38pm
via Android

Hi Nino,

As a trainer for the military I worked with all kinds of body types. The first thing you need to do is figure out what your goals are. After that you need to set up a nutritional and workout plan. Goals are met as much in the kitchen as they are in the gym, maybe even more so in the kitchen. Good luck!

7 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 1:51am
via iOS
Maybe it would also be a good idea to look into protein drinks while working out, and eating correctly. Protein helps build muscle mass. I was going through a deal where all I wanted to do was gain weight too, So, I utilized the protein shake powder and mixed it with 2% milk. The vanilla may be the tastiest option with the milk. Look it up though yeah.
01 Jan
So have you gained any weight? I'm looking to gain weight too
84 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 6:11pm
via Android

I'm trying to put on weight so badly....doesn't seem to work at all!!

20 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 1:51pm
via Android

I have the same issue but I find if I don't miss a meal and eat snacks between meals then after about 8 weeks I start to gain weight.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51