Cheat?

13 posts | Original | Recent

Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 5:18pm
via Android

So my cheat for this week was a scone with raspberry jam...and a slice of caramel tart...today was also my off day for the week but I did do 2 workouts before the piece of tart...is this okay? Because I feel a bit guilty...

21 Jul
You should not feel guilty. If you deprive yourself of things, you'll be more likely to regain. Plus, you did two workouts before the tart! You shouldnt feel guilty at all. Will power & portion control when it comes to indulgence & you'll be fine!
21 Jul
Do not feel bad..we all cheat once and awhile..it is good to sneak a sweet snack once on awhile
27 Jul
Actually i recommend two or three planned cheat meals a week with a regular diet.
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 6:12pm
via Android

Haha if this is a big cheat already you dont want to know some of my big cheadays i had 

Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 6:20pm
via Android

I'm just not used to having sweet things...>_<

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 21, 2013 6:39pm
via Android

You must be lying, with what you ate i think its a norm fir anyone to cheat

Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 6:52pm
via Android

I'm serious >_< It was hella sweet though O_O I'm good with my portions with sweet things I guess x_x but thanks I feel a bit better now >_< it

21 Jul
* it's just that my stomach bloats...and I don't know how to stop that v_v
Icon_missing_thumb
50 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 8:27pm
via iOS
As long as you're not starving yourself everyday. If your getting a good, healthy amount of calories, carbs, fats and sugars and you have an active lifestyle, then your body has no reason to hold on to a little bit of sweets. It'll just flush through your system and burn off with everything else.
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 8:57pm
via Android

Wow. I had scones, but it didn't even touch the surface so had pancakes with jam and cream. It was too sweet and sickish so washed it down with few beers.
Hope this makes you feel less guilty

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 10:54pm
via Android

My biggest planned cheat meal was 1,5 pizza, a big egyptionstyle sandwhich with lots of meat and garlic and a big plate of fries. And atleat a liter of coke to drink it all away. Those meals are awesome.

Image_thumb
209 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 11:12pm
via iOS
Chinese food
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 11:22pm
via Android

To me, someone who can enjoy treats as part of a balanced diet is more in control than someone who has to completely give them up...you shouldn't feel guilty!

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 4:49am
via iOS
eating a little sugar and arbs isn't that bad for you at least it wasn't soda. I don't ever watch what I eat. I don't drink soda though its just bad for your bone body and teeth. and if you do drink soda it's much less harmful to do it when you eat and not say for breakfast lol, or when your stomach is empty at all. or while hiking. I don't know why people think Mountain Dew is going to help them climb a mountain....
Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 10:48am
via Android

Thanks! Makes me feel a bit better ^^

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 3:08am
via iOS
My cheat tonight was the petite strawberry romanoff from La Madeline. The sauce is delicious. It's sour cream, brown sugar and a hint of brandy...ooooh yumminess :D

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51