2 posts | Original | Recent
129 Posts
Jul 22, 2013 1:19pm
via Android

So I'm a 13 year old girl...I weigh 49kgs (100 pounds) and I'm 1.69m or 5.6 training is 1hr of sprinting/long jump 4 times a week...on Fri, Sat and Sun...I do basic this okay? I also eat super balanced food...just drink sweets...but I do have a cheat once a week...

23 Jul
it is ok
14 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 3:03am
via Android

From the sound of it you're a perfectly healthy girl. You honestly shouldn't be so strict, you could squeeze in some extra snacks or things like that. The only way you would gain weight would be through continued bad eating habits (like junk food, soda, candy etc.) or lack of exercise. You sound very physically active and as long as you aren't constantly eating bad foods then you shouldn't worry so much. Plus if you ever do feel like you've eaten too much, there's always the option for some light cardio to work it off.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you're doing great. I'm proud

26 Jul
Thanks *smiles widely* I'm less harder on myself than what I was with my eating...:P but my workouts/exercising has gotten a lot more serious :3
26 Jul
Thats good c: keep at it, you're doing better than 80% of people in the world who aren't even making an effort :P

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51