Tips on eating better

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 11:49am
via Android

I feel like I'm not getting anywhere cause all I ever have and still eat is junk food. Lol its way too hard for me to stop eating it and change my diet just like that, so any tips/motivation to help start eating better? I have a very small range of things I like Lol and I've always been addicted to anything carbs, I crave it a lot. I also have no willpower when it comes to this!

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 4:25pm
via iOS
I found working out helped my hunger. I used to say a lot too but I'm fortunate to have a high metabolism. But after I worked out got a few weeks I wasn't as hungry and didn't eat as much. Also try sucking on something with flavor when you get hungry, like peppermints or jolly ranchers. That what you aren't really eating and since you have something with flavor you won't want to eat that much.
Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 7:00am
via Android

Diet with a friend and support each other and be accountable to each other as well. Cook more eat less take out and instant foods and when buying food pick mainly fresh produce and less packaged foods say 80% fruit and vegetables snd 19% packaged healtht food and 1% treats when eating chew slowly and make sure food is basically liquid before you swallow this helps digestive system prepare and also eating slower your stomach can register you are full earlier and eat till you are 80% full so don't get bloated and drink plenty of water say two glasses with evry meal and a glass between meals and for every hour of working out 4glassses depending on intensity hope this helps

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 8:12pm
via Android

That's a good idea, thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51