3 day military diet

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 7:45pm
via Android

Saw this diet on pinterest....said you can lose up to 10 pounds in the 3 day diet. Figured id try it out. Anyone heard of this diet or tried it? What results did you get?

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 23, 2013 8:00pm
via Android

Core Crunching Zonehay How are this is Nice

Image_thumb
226 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 8:28pm
via iOS
Not a good idea. When a person loses that much weight that fast, it is impossible to keep the weight off. After that three day diet when you start eating normally again, your body will turn everything you eat into more fat. You will probably gain all or most of the weight back. Losing weight slowly is the best way.
24 Jul
Yeah ive heard that before. But would i gain the weight back if i continue to eat healthy and exercise?
24 Jul
You will probably gain most of it back. Your body was amazingly designed to survive, so placing your body in starvation mode for three days will cause it to turn everything into fat afterwards, even the healthy food. Losing weight slowly (1-2 pounds a week) is definitely the best idea. Not only that, but also losing the weight slower will not cause you to become discouraged, so you are more likely to stick with the healthy eating and exercise. In the long run, it will be better for you mentally, physically, and emotionally to lose weight slower.
26 Jul
You're not starving yourself on this diet. You have 3 meals a day, just smaller portions and mainly fruits and veggies and eggs. Heck the dinners were big enough for me to break down into a dinner and one or two snacks. I dk I'm on day 2 and already lost 4 pounds. My mom does this kinda stuff too and she's lost 20 pounds since may and kept it off too.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51