Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 8:50pm
via iOS
What can I do to stop eating so many sweets & cakes Dx I'm getting fatter again
23 Jul
Eat more
28 Jul
Well u could replace an unhealthy snack like fatcakes with an apple or any other fruit when u want something sweet
28 Jul
Try one day fasting per week. Google for eat stop eat or leangain.com
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 9:05pm
via iOS
Tell me if you find answer :p
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 9:09pm

i think that for a start you should get rid of all the sweets that you got at your home and replace them with fruit, almonds and veggies. There healty and make a good snacks.Also you should make yourself a schedule to decide at what hour you should eat.

23 Jul
Thanks for the help
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 12:02am
via Android

Whenever you eat, and your meal is about to done, and you start with sweets, stop and tell yourself you could eat after 20 min cardio. Do the cardio and you will feel how full you are, and realise that you do not need any sweet. P.s. yesterday I ate 150 g of chocolate, a big chocolate dounat and 2 ice creams. I eat sweets every day (addictive) but I work out so I've stayed skinny. Chocolate is good for your heart.

24 Jul
Dark chocolate is heart healthy* not the regular :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 24, 2013 12:05am
via iOS
If you drink a glass if water before u eat and a bunch during ur meals u may be too full to want to eat sweets
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 12:12am
via Android

Look at your fat before you decide to eat more sweets. 

24 Jul
Ahahaha. That's just cruel man. But quite an effective advice :P
24 Jul
That's what i do, i look down at the pudge i have and don't, i eat a fruit. You can do it.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 12:21am
via Android

I tried to word it different ways. I didn't want to sound mean but sometimes when the problem is right in your face that is enough motivation

Image_thumb
191 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 4:59pm
via iOS
I'm addicted to sweets too all kinds a sweets. Hard boiled, chewies, gummies, all of them. The only thing that helped me was to cut them out all together. Don't buy them, don't smell them , don't touch em. No contact. 

If this is too much for u I have a suggestion. There's small packs of sweets, for kids pack lunch box like Haribo for example. Try just 1 pack per week. There about 70 cals per bag. Good luck anyway. 
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 7:33pm
via iOS
Discipline yourself
Icon_missing_thumb
80 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 8:54pm
via Android

Will power.
I did that & stopped drinking pop.

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 3:05am
via iOS
Remove all sweets from the house. Out of sight out of mind.
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 4:54am
via Android

Eat fruit are sweet drink water or coconut water it sweet. Or nuts like almonds good for protien. A pie nown then is not bad if u plan to burn the calories. I love fruit and pie i cant go a day without fruit or a week without at least 3 pieces of pie but  i know for each unhealthy snack i eat its 2 to 5min of a intense workout.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 28, 2013 5:47am
via iOS
You don't need to stop snacking !  you can trade chips and other snacks for fruit and veggies or go on Pinterest in the health section and it gives you tons of snacks and smoothies ! Hope I helped!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 10:02am
via Android

Can train your body to more effectively burn those sugars: wait 40 min after workout to eat meals and Dont eat the sweets separate , sweets with meals only and 1 workout per two meals. I'm technically "overweight" but this works because you get used to it easilyand eventually can work out more Times a day according the amount you eat. also Write down all your food n a book when you see the amount of food  you can remember not to over eat

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 14, 2013 5:51pm
via iOS
What I think would help is once you get hungry and crave the sweets have some fruits and vegetables but you should do some crunches, go for a run or do some squats first to see if that stops the hunger.
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 5:55pm
via Android

Me too It my birthday and I have junl food I eat it and buy more

Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 6:33pm
via iOS
You gotta have Willpower to stop eating that junk food. Eat like shit feel like shit. It's as simple as that. If you really want to lose weight then you have dedication and let go of all of that junk. Go for fruits instead!
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 6:37pm
via Android

Get rid of all the junk food and get healthy food. And journal what you eat!!  I plan my meals a day ahead (sometimes more than a day lol) and it works great!! 

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 6:46pm
via iOS
Having a sweet tooth drives anyone crazy. May be substitute a healthier sweet tooth option like saltine crackers and strawberry jam or Nutella? Keep the portions to 4 crackers to 1tsp of your favorite sweet spread... Your good to go and you saved yourself. from big calories :)
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 8:48am
via Android

Eat real food instead or just flood the junk food with liquid so you actually can't eat it

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 6:07am
via iOS
Eating a lot can also be a sign of boredom and stress. Find a different outlet like exercise or reading. Or sometimes when you are craving treats, your body is really craving something else. You can google lists that tell you what you can eat instead that is healthier and will stop the cravings. If all else fails, have a pack of gum on you. Stops that sweet tooth, you don't eat as much and way few calories. Hope this helps'
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 8:26am
via Android

I find it tough too, get rid of the unhealthy snacks from your house and replace with some healthy snacks. Keep busy :)

17 Aug
superglue you teeth together. worked for me. i lost twelve pounds and nobody kicks and in my face at the beach anymore
17 Aug
Haha Martin! Too much effort mate :p
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 4:00pm
via iOS
Just think of all the efforts you've done, and the body you want to achieve you will surely loose your appetite esp for those unhealthy foods. Try to eat small amount with closer gap just to give you that "full feeling"
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 4:15pm
via iOS
Do intermittent fasting which is fasting from 18 to 30 hours but you can drink as much water as you can this way you keep yourself away from sugars and junk food .

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51