Why people judge ?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
51 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 12:53pm
via Android

If calling someone fat is an insult , why calling people skinny isnt ? Its just the exact same thing. People kept saying I'm too skinny. I got hurt. Then I ate more than normal. Then I thought , do I want to be fat again? Then the thoughts of forcing myself to vomit what I ate came to my mind. Whats happening to me ..

24 Jul
My dtr is very slim too. She always gets upset at the skinny jokes. I pray for ur peace. Pls see counselor
27 Jul
.you mean boys cuz boys sure judge a girl by their physical apperncce than reading what's inside:-)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 1:09pm
via iOS
Your human....humans do human things
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 1:16pm
via iOS
I'm not sure but I would stop caring so much and focus on your own life.
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 1:28pm
via Android

No matter what you do there will be someone there to put you down. Do what is best for you and everything will fall into place.

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 7:26pm
via iOS
Haha so what I'm understanding is you was fat, you worked hard and lost the weight and now people calling you skinny? Am I right?
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 7:31pm
via iOS
Don't listen to people's 2 cent comments.. A lion doesn't loose sleep over opinion of sheep.. Ask your self the question. Are they the ones that workout? Are they the ones that worked hard and reached their goal? No you are. So be proud of yourself... It's your body.. They don't know their hours you put in.. So don't worry about what they have to say ;)
Image_thumb
95 Posts
Jul 25, 2013 3:27am
via Android

We all actually judge each other. But I believe those who verbally judge another to bring them down instead of encourage them are actually exposing their insecurities of themselves.

When someone verbally judge me. I just smile and shake my head thinking ignorance is bliss.

So just live life and have fun because people going to talk and the soon you stop caring what people think the happier you'll be.

@lets be conscious of what we say and eat

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 3:03am
via iOS
You know yourself better than others do. Do what works for you. There's so much to a person than just the physical aspect. 

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jul 27, 2013 10:57am
via Android

Your damned if you do or damned if you don'tIts only human nature to bring someone down, just ignore those negative people and think positive. As long as your damn them.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51