Cheat Foods

3 posts | Original | Recent

Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 9:51am
via Android

Is frozen yogurt an okay cheat? Also today I had a chicken burger at school...it had tomato, lettuce and this chicken patty thingy...but those processed ones /: on a normal white bun...it had mayo on....but I took most of it off...I feel a bit guilty for eating that...and I want to know if it's okay that I ate that v_v

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 9:58am
via iOS
you should really calm down with whole cheating on your diet thing. I don't understand how you think that could be bad for you...
26 Jul
not saying either are great but still..
26 Jul
I'm sorry.. ._. It's just that I went through this whole thing that really affected me...and now I do worry about what I eat etc. I don't want to be a pain to anyone though...so sorry for that... ._.
26 Jul
lol it's ok it's not a pain or anything I'm just saying. you don't have to be sorry if I was really irritated I would probably not say anything.
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 2:57pm
via Android

Lol did you actually scratch your neck but the first guys are right: you shouldn't let eating and what you eat control you like that. Sure, it isn't some organic, hippy, "best stuff on earth" thing, but you had chicken instead of a hamburger and you had frozen yogurt instead of ice cream. If those are the best choices you had available then you weren't cheating. Its just a matter of making the best of what you have.

26 Jul
True...thanks ^^ \\ Lol yes I actually did xD

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51