What diet do you follow?

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 13, 2013 6:37am
via Android

Is there any particular diet that you follow? How motivated are you to keep going? :)

Image_thumb
191 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 11:36am
via iOS
At the moment not any particular just keeping track on my fitness pal and exercising and at the moment I'm more motivated because I have prom coming up and summers coming up and I want to feel confident in a bikini :-)
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 6:01pm
via Android

Paleo pescatarian

Image_thumb
389 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 6:22pm
via iOS
I'm not on any particular diet. But I do track my calories in Lose It app. And make sure I stay in that range. It's allows me to eat foods my family eats and what we enjoy just keeping my portions in moderation. I do eat pretty healthy most of the time, but sometimes not. I also try and keep my carbs low or at least ophave them be good carbs as I'm borderline diabetic. 

Make changes you can live with long term, not just til you reach your goal cause if not you will be fit back in the same position trying to relose the weight, trust me, I'm proof of that :) 
Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 6:49pm
via iOS
I don't follow no diets they don't work you always end up gaining back the weight. I changed my lifestyle to clean eating! It's the best way to go to become healthy. I love it!
Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 3:50am
via iOS
Military diet! That and exercise will give you the body you always wanted ;)
18 Aug
What's that ??
18 Aug
If i stop the military diet will i get fat?
25 Aug
What's the military diet?
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 9:38pm
via Android

I have a slimfast for breakfast, have a cereal bar or fruit for snacks, something light for lunch with a yogurt an then pretty much wat I want for dinner within reason and a smaller amount. I'm more relaxed on weekends but will workout to make up for it. My motivation is wanting to look good in a bikini :)

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 9:40pm
via iOS
I have tried if and it is good but now I'm doing the gm diet I had finished the first day and have 6 left but if is the best
25 Aug
25 Aug
Didn't mean that comment
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 12:10am
via Android

Eat real food (if it has an ingredient list longer than 5 or something you cannot pronounce it isn't real).

Nothing "lite" "diet" or "free".

And...

"... Not too much and mostly plants"

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 5:53am
via Android

Pescetarian!

Image_thumb
91 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 10:54pm
via Android

I don't follow a diet regime, I make healthier choices regarding the food I'm eating and watch my portion sizes. Its been working great for me so far.

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 2:16am
via iOS
I dont really follow a "diet" but I am gluten free and vegan. I've been a vegetarian since I was 11yrs old and I'm 24 now. Every once in a while I will cleanse with lemon and water or I will go on a raw food jag. But only for a week or two at a time, nothing too crazy lol. I think diets are traps because once you are off them thats when you fall back into your old ways and gain weight. Just eat more fruits and veggies, work out a few days a week, drink lots of water, and always try to do your best Xoxo
Image_thumb
392 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 2:22am
via Android

Drink plenty of water or drink water all the time.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51