Need a daily diet HELP?!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 8:30pm
via Android

Ive been trying to stop eating all that processed food and stuff but i cant help my self every time i go to the fridge there is this cold fresh coke waiting for me and o can't help myself and say oh what the hell a sip won't hurt me and a soon as i notice i drank it all same with chips, chocolate and all that good stuff ive also drank water alot heard it helps by replacing everything u drink with water oh and oh also cactus smoothie i know i know guys it sounds nasty as hell but it's not that bad u first clean it then cut it and then add water and make a smoothie :D it helps soooooo much i swear ima take a pic today and show y'all helps loose weight i drink it every morning!(: but i still need a diet!

14 Aug
i mix mango, kiwi, nd green apple ina blender. so good
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 8:41pm
via Android

Well my advice would be to first get rid of the coke, chips, & chocolates. Yes all the good stuff lol.  I kno I kno, it sucks. Fill the fridge with healthy food and it will lead you to eating healthy.  That's what I did and worked petty good

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 8:46pm
via iOS
Yea first no pop. Like ever. Lol then chocolate you can have like idk once a week, and Only a little bit. Chocolate is not bad for you, in moderation. I lost 15 pounds just by cutting the crap out of my diet. Now I'm on my last ten which I've heard is the hardest. :)
13 Aug
Omg get it girl!;) keep working out!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 8:51pm
via Android

Aha that's not great! but im gonna start doing that thanks!!!!

Image_thumb
132 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 9:06pm
via Android

I go through that too especially at midnight. I just call for someone else who don't care for their health to drink/eat/hide it(what ever they prefer) if you don't have a trash collector (child or little sibling) like me, you should just move the untouchables to the bottom row of the cabinet and fridge. Out of sight, out of mind.

Image_thumb
96 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 10:04pm
via Android

What helps me.. don't eat chocolate except when you got your period. Reward yourself that you didn't do it anymore

624115_100000260635928_885742556_n_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 3:59am
via Android

If I get hungry at night, I convince myself I don't need it and that i've had dinner. If ig's an insatiable urge to eat some chocolate or drink ssme fizzy drink, try milk or peppermint tea with a little bit of honey. Or slice up a small apple. Or I find it easier to just go to sleep haha

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 4:32pm
via iOS
Believe me your body will be very THANKFUL if you toss all the processed junk out! You will see huge differences in your body, mood, and overall health  just by eating clean and healthy foods. What helped me was taking foods I loved and just finding healthier options! Like instead of pasta? Try spaghetti squash!!! It AMAZING! And only 40 cals a cup. But don't forget to reward yourself as well! Pick 1 day a week to enjoy a cheat meal
14 Aug
U know what that's a GREAT idea thank you!
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 14, 2013 4:34pm
via Android

I was doing the three day military diet. My boyfriends mom lost like 10 pounds in a week. I tried it, but I couldn't stick with it.

14 Aug
What's that diet like??
14 Aug
Horrible. It is crackers, grapefruit, hardboiled eggs, toast, that's really it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51