Paleo Good or Bad?

5 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 9:47pm
via iOS
I'm following a Paleo lifestyle, not completely strict. Was wondering what people thought about it. At night time after my meal, I feel sick. I don't know whether to skip my night time meal. Any ideas?
70 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 10:09pm
via Android

Idk about your sickness, but my dad lost eighty pounds on Paleo.

16 Aug
I don't think the 'sick' feeling comes from eating paleo. I just don't know whether or not it would be bad for me not to eat at night time. I have a friend that lost 15kgs from paleo.
1 Post
Aug 30, 2013 5:50pm
via iOS
I've been paleo for quite some time now, and initially it's a bit of an adjustment. It took me about a month to start feeling acclimated to eating this way. I think the reason it took so long for me to even feel kind of okay was due to several chronic health issues that have since sorted themselves out. Don't worry too much about it if you don't feel 100% awesome all the time if you're just switching over. The other suggestions on here seemed pretty sound regarding you feeling a bit sick after meals. All in all, just give it some time and listen to your body :)
74 Posts
Nov 15, 2013 5:48pm
via Android

As long as you maintain a diet above 800 calories to avoid extra cholestorol building in the gallbladder, you can eat whatever time you want. Skip dinner. Breakfast and lunch are fine.

124 Posts
Nov 27, 2013 5:06pm
via iOS
I'm a more version of paleo. Only white meat and no fruit

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51