Chicken wings,cheat meal?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
30 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 9:53pm
via Android

Do u consider chicken wings tossed around in Buffalo sauce a cheat meal? I ate 11 wings with cucumbers & tomatos on the side. I am feeling guilty about this which is strange.

18 Aug
Did u make the wings? Baked? Fried? Wings r actually quite fattening if u went out cuz more than likely they were fried..
18 Aug
But don't sweat it too hard! We can't have perfect eating habits all the time!! Atleast I can't. ;)
18 Aug
No wonder i feel guilty:D
18 Aug
It takes a lot of self control
18 Aug
Kendra. What do u do when u have a cheat meal? Workout after food settles? Next day?
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 10:03pm
via Android
Hey sweet Naw I eat chickwings nearly every day. No probs :) just add an extra exercise if you don't feel comfortable :p Greetings :D from Germany excuse my bad English.
18 Aug
Kevin your english is PERFECT i understood everything:) thank u love!
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 10:07pm
via Android

I don't know if this will help, but when ever i fell guilty about what I ate, i just say to myself what ever happened happened and the next time I workout I try to workout harder. No point in worrying about the past because it is gone, just focus on the future and learn from the past.
Hope this helps

18 Aug
Thank u Adam-u did help ease my guiltiness a little:-)
18 Aug
Loving your abs btw(:
Img952013082395004434_thumb
118 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 10:17pm
via Android

Not really depends on how you prepare and cook them. Just dont fry them you should be ok

18 Aug
Thats the thing....i got it from pizza hut so i know they were fried:/ i was on my lunch break &was craving wings. I feel a little better now .
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 10:18pm
via Android

How can you look at chicken eyes now? Shame on you;) tasty cheat meal,tomorrow just rock some hard cardio...and you will achieve cheat effect!

18 Aug
Haha u silly(: Best believe i will soon as i get up &drop my kids off at school:-)
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 10:22pm
via Android

Thank you :)
B proud of what you've done and what you will

Wish you the best :)

18 Aug
U too:-) :-)! !
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 10:35pm
via Android

If buffalo wings are cheating then label me a cheater!

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 11:45pm
via Android

If you slipped off plan this weekend, let it go. Beating yourself up over it won't bring you any closer to your goals!
Today is a new day. Get back on plan and rock it!

Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 7:39am
via Android

I think it's okay :) I mean one meal isn't going to do anything to you :P I feel guilty about what I eat A LOT so I know where you're coming from :P but think of it this way...you had veggies with it instead of fries or some other fried thing. Don't be too hard on yourself when you do eat things like that because if you do that and say to yourself,"No I can't eat that." then you never eat anything...for example sweet...and your body craves it...that is when you can start picking up weight when you get older also you might just "break" one day and go over board..so don't worry :) it's good that you actually ate what you were craving :P As long as you don't do it everyday. And let me ask...did you enjoy what you ate?

19 Aug
I did,thank u!:-) feel better
19 Aug
Celine how do u overcome cravings?i get it bad when im about to get on my cycle
19 Aug
It's a pleasure :) Thx :P// Well...Say I crave something sweet...I'll just make a fruit salad with plain low fat or fat free yogurt with honey or just ditch the yogurt and honey :P If I crave something crunchy and salty like chips...I'll chop up some veg such as sweet potato or beetroot and pop it in the oven with some seasoning :P and just eat that :) if I don't have the option of being able to make an alternative to what I crave...I'll have a VERY small portion of what I'm craving just to satisfy it then I...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51