via Android

Bannana

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Aug 20, 2013 6:59pm
via iOS
Coffeine + Protein + dextoxe + kreatine = epic
20 Aug
Dont mix crea and coff,one kills the other,if you take coff pre w.o.,then take crea post w.o.+ in pre add glutamine and bcaa :)
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Aug 20, 2013 9:29pm
via iOS
I started with no explode. Then moved to jacked which was to much like cocaine moved to No3 which I love.
21 Aug
All that stuff doesnt allow me to sleep at night. Never triend No3. I rdid read some article where a marathon runner was taking jack3d and passed away using it for a marathon.
21 Aug
Okay wow that's scary. I wonder how much he took.. I like No3 because it had two different things that u mix together that gives I creating and a boost but you just want the creating you don't need to pre work out. But I use it on my long work out says as that's scary.
21 Aug
Ok,i tried lot of pre w.o.,never tried jack because of 1.3 dmaa,from my experience hyperfx and redweiler are the best till now! In bb circles jack3d is famous because of dmaa is psycho and heart stimulant drug which works at 99% of the people,and people then just take jack and thats all for their pre w.o.! That girl who died in marathon,we dont know what all she mixed in her drink,generally jack and other pre w.o. stimulates you for 1-3 hours,in marathon they are useless,only if you taking that every couple of hours,then that is very dangerous,logical,if you drink 10...
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 7:48am
via Android

Corey,i would add just a 3-5 grams of creatine in no3,for better pump

21 Aug
Hey Anthony.. I do one scoop.. I haven't measured it out but I will check out how that is.. Bc I feel like I need a little extra pump. Thanks bud!
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 1:44pm
via Android

Ive tried a couple they always make me tired for some reason

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 2:00pm
via Android

In what sense tired,usually side effects can be insomnia,high blood pressure...!??

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 2:11pm
via Android

Fatigue during my workout. Without the pre workouts I have the energy to get my workout in, but on a pre workout its lake it zaps my energy and makes me jittery. I know some people have sensitivity to some pre workouts

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 5:52pm
via iOS
Anthony you seem to have a good knowledge on this stuff. Every time I walk into gnc they recommend me to take vitamins. I bought some and they make me really quezzy so I stoped. Is it really neccasary to take them. And should I maybe take them later in the day when I have more food in my system?
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 5:52pm
via Android

Then stop with pre w.o. or change to another which is without coffein/creatine,cause they usually contain 200-500 mg of coffeine per dose,and maybe that makes you nervous. Also creatine may cause  that you fell like you eat a stone... I personally use pre only when i have long lasting trainings...

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 6:59pm
via Android

You should indeed take a a multivitamin, take them with food if you just take it on its ow  ot will make you feel weird

21 Aug
Oh okay. I will start. What are the huge factors to take them?
Img952013082395004434_thumb
118 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 7:17pm
via Android

I usually just eat a banana thats all I need

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 8:03pm
via Android

Really just to fill nutritional gaps, get you the things you may miss in you diet. Doesnt prevent cancer and all that stuff but does provide you with some added protection as you age. Not necessary, but definitely recommended

21 Aug
Right on.
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 8:30pm
via iOS
Pre workouts make me feel like heart about to beat up out my chest
22 Aug
Then stop and consult your doctor,probably coffein sensitivity,i already wrote about that...health is on the first place!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 10:33pm
via iOS
i just use coffeine now but i wanna buy a jack 3d
Tom_thumb
24 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 10:54pm
via iOS
Oh course GNC is going to push vitamin sales. Customer service reps get credit for selling them. When I was there several years back, they gave us a dollar per bottle sold. 
The research I have seen has pointed towards not taking them. A few different studies show we get enough vitamins and minerals through our diets.
I believe if you have a high and or consistent training regiment, I think you should definitely  take them. Just be mindful of B vitamins because in excess they can be toxic. See how your body reacts.  If you notice benefit by using them, then continue. Good luck!

Tom C. MS, CSCS
Image_thumb
456 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 10:57pm
via Android

Hey every1,
im not an expert on the supplement thing..i only use (ON or EAS) standerd whey protien pre or post workout which works great...

however, i just want to note after reading some of the posts here that having side effects or taking vitamins without a blood test is very dangerous..if u take something ur body dont actually need (more than the normal or recommended amount of multivitamin supplements) it may lead to an overdose or poisoning...& fatigue or other feelings that some of u discribed are one of the symptoms of overdose..

so, go take a full blood test 1st..then see if u realy need such things.

21 Aug
Multivitamins = all of what you need no chance to overdose unless you swallow an entire bottle, if your body doesn't need it you excrete it in your urine. Overdose not gonna happen
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 3:24am
This is very informative, I just started getting back in shape and I've been taking multivitamins pre w/o and drinking a whey protein shake post w/o and I get jittery after I drink the shake is this normal and how do I gain muscle mass in a healthy manner Thanks in advance
22 Aug
To be healthy and muscular,eat well and clean,lots of protein food,and train like a beast...try without multivitamins and then see...
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 5:01am
via iOS
Craze is real good body got use to no xplode an stak it with nrage an nfuze real good combo
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 6:28am
via iOS
Banana is good
Though!
Photo_on_8-12-13_at_11
3 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 6:37am
via Android

NO xplode and Creatine monohydrate

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 6:49pm
via Android

Probably jittery because you need to eat, I will have a nice quality meal if I can't have a meal then I consume a protein shake have a banana and a small gatorade.

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 7:43pm
via Android

Hi everyone,i see that vitamins come to topic, so...many people feels jittery or stomach problems because they take synthetic vitamins...generally that vitamins are pure chemistry and human body cant digest and absorbe them 100 %,kidneys and liver dont like chemistry and for me that is waste of money...eat fruits and vegetables through day and you will be fuull of vitamins!

22 Aug
That is exactly what I thought and do thanks.
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 8:02pm
via Android

And banana always in post w.o. + whey ;)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51