A gallon of water a day

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 4:33pm
via iOS
My crossfit bootcamp trainers challenged us to drink a gallon of water a day. I am really struggling to reach that goal and drink at the most about 32 to 40 ounces a day. How do you make sure to continuously drink your water? I fill a 32oz cup up each morning hoping to refill it during the day, but at the end if the day I am still sipping on that same cup from the morning.
21 Aug
Yes! I already started on my second 32oz cup and it's barely noon!
21 Aug
I like to drink watered down Crystal Light, cherry pomagranite flavor. I've always hated water and this is the only way I can get down lots of it! Try it... I love it!
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 4:37pm
via Android

I LOVE!!!!!!! water but just keep trying you'll get it

Image_thumb
203 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 5:34pm
via Android

At the start of my day a prepare several cup of water and put them in my fridge in a row. when I finished one I take a another one.

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 5:42pm
via iOS
Make sure your close to a toilet.
Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 7:31pm
via Android

Here is the simple equation on how much water intake is needed for an individual..
Take your weight in kg... (70 kg)
Divide it by 10... (7)
Now subtract 2 from it.. (5)

This much litres of water you need everyday.. However in the colder regions the water intake requirement may differ..

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 2:34am
via Android

I can't drink enough water for the life of me so I hear you. ..a friend gave me a good tip: Mark on your water bottle (or jug) where you want to be every hour, or label each of your cups/bottles the hour that you should drink them by. Seeing a set goal reminds you to drink!

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 1:38pm
via iOS
I normally just buy a gallon and just chug it throughout the day.... Warning you will pee a lot lol... I love water tho so it's not a problem but a gallon just reminds me how much I'm drinking.... Good luck :)
Image_thumb
97 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 5:37pm
via Android

Actually the easier way to get your water intake up, is drink smaller amounts in higher quantity. Also as stupid as this sounds, use a straw. It feels like you are drinking less mentally. I always get at least 80oz doing it this way. 8 oz to 12 oz cups . :) good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51