Sliming foods and tablets?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Aug 23, 2013 11:56pm
via Android

Are they any good do they help?

25 Aug
I bag to differ. All ur top athletes. Crossfit athletes all do pills. Thing bout the pills are u still have to eat healthy no soda and workout. The pill by itself isn't going to get u skinny. But its a huge help. And I tons of ppl to back that up. Pills are a great idea just b sure to do the research and still work hard and eat right
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 24, 2013 11:45pm
via Android

Yes...

Icon_missing_thumb
50 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 12:43am
via iOS
Don't try tablets. Don't do pills. Don't buy into the magic "super" foods...regardless of what Dr. Oz says. There's no replacement for smart eating, exercise and brute hard work. It may not come as fast as you want. But you'll get there. And you'll be all the better for doing it on your own.
25 Aug
I agree with that comment. Don't do pills or stuff like that. Best way to be skinny and really healthy is to eat clean, like more fruit, veggies, nuts, and water. Work out at least 3 times a week or 5 times. If you want to lose stomach buldgy-Ness, drink alot of water and eat 3-5 meals a day in smaller portions. That should speed up your metabolism. Drink green tea and work out in the morning for 30 minutes before eating breakfast. And lastly don't eat soup. I heard that it doesn't help you lose weight at all. :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51