7 posts | Original | Recent
10 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 10:44am
via Android

Help me ! I really want to eat some healthy sweets any recommendations.

17 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 1:00pm
via Android

Sugar free candies are good its just enough for a sweet tooth, or you could eat fruit instead.

144 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 6:32pm
via Android

Kashi makes some really good cookies that are still healthy. I just bought the almond butter and dark chocolate ones and they're so good! I got them at Target. Definitely check those out.

11 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 2:16am

Fruit!  Stay away from sugar free products that contain artificial sweeteners.  They're all bad for varying reasons, but your body reacts to them in the same way it reacts to sugar anyway!  Dates are a great natural treat without added sugar, too.  Smoothies with a banana are sweet.  

Of course, there will always be the occasional sugar filled treat, like cupcakes or whatever, but go for the natural stuff most of the time.  My guilty sugary pleasures are honey grahams and dark chocolate!

28 Aug
i agree with u...nothing like the natural sweets..&i love dates alot♡
10 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 3:25am
via Android

Thank u all

144 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 9:57pm
via iOS
Arabic sweets are good. I'm sure you've tried "kunafa"?
129 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 2:04pm
via Android

There's a few things you could try :)
*Sorbet, you can make it yourself with 100% fruit juice that doesn't have preservatives etc. With ice or even plain low fat yogurt :) and freeze it :P
That's what I would have :P but don't deprive yourself of  sweets. If you crave cake...have it...but a very small portion :P

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51