What should I be eating?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 10:40am
via iOS
I'm not a great cook and never really know what to make for myself. I hate boring meals like salads and stuff. Any great recipes that anyone could recommend would be great. For breakfast lunch and dinner.
30 Aug
Even me too.
30 Aug
I really like whole wheat cereal with low fat milk, thin slices of strawberries and a dash of cinnamon. High on protein, low on fat. Works great for me.
30 Aug
Sounds nice. I tend to have Special K for cereal or toast with peanut butter. If I'm feeling adventurous I have a soft boiled egg or omelette x
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 11:57pm
via iOS
I have plenty recipes, but I would need to know two things:

1. Are you looking for recipes in general or healthy recipes only?
2. What are the things you like, both ingredients and types of recipes (soup, stew, pasta, etc.)? What are the things you really don't like?

Tell us a bit more about you and what kind of food you like to cook and eat.

I know that cooking for one is a bit of a challenge. I cook for one most of the time, so I know how bad it can be. My kind of recipe is one that has simple and few ingredients, easy to memorize and doesn't require me going to the store for a special ingredient because chances are I already have all I need in the pantry.
04 Sep
I like that you like simple recipes. I still live at home as I'm only 19 so I don't really do the shopping either so I never know if the ingredients I need are in but I often like to be adventurous. I go on diet sites such as slim fast to get there recipes like curry, risotto, pasta I like quite a lot of this but no fish
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 12:33am
via Android

Oven fried turkey
Crushed crackers
A little flour
Non stick spray
Turkey cut into tenders
Egg whites
Season to taste.
I use Cayenne garlic cumming and chili podwer
Or ginger brown sugar low sodium soy

Mix the flour seasonings and crackers. It should be 1/4 flour to cracker. Beat the whites until soupy. To much beating with make it frothy go manual (arms) for this. Heavily spray the baking sheet. Mix turkey in egg whites. Press into cracker mix flip and press other side. Place onto baking sheet. Spray the top of tenders heavily. Bake @ 375 for 12 mins flip and bake until juice runs clear. Cool for 5 minutes.

Great to cook extra for salad toppings and stir fry

PS u know u have a good mix of seasonings if it smells good.

04 Sep
What is this recipe called x

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51