Great Skin

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 11:03am
via Android

Hey, what food/drink is good for your skin?

01 Sep
Drink lots of water and eat fruits just like apple,papaya etc.
01 Sep
I did all of it... as in, for having smooth and healthy skin...
01 Sep
I also need good skin yr i have pimples and dark spots
01 Sep
And i think u r looking very beautiful in the pic
01 Sep
Hehe, thanks:)
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 1:40pm
via iOS
Hormones can sometimes trigger pimples. I usually get them on my forehead before my cycle....nice big headlights... I try  to stay away from chocolate or any fried food... even some fruits like mangoes have heat in them...they've got enzymes  in them...learned that the hard way once when my forehead broke out into pimples.
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 1:42pm
via Android

WATER!  No juice or pop && you'll see the biggest change in your skin girl!  TRUST ME

01 Sep
Wokayy, i'll drink xtra amount of water everyday:)
01 Sep
OK good! I had bad acne all my life && I mean BAD girl lOl I'm 20 years old and have learned proactive & water is the only things that clear my skin! && stay stress free, stress stringers breakouts like no other!
01 Sep
Okay thanks... i dont have acne.. but have blackhead all over my nose.. and i just wanna remove it so badly...
01 Sep
Yeahh the best blackhead treatments in my opinion are Nutragina & Clearacel! Proactive also has a blackhead gel but its kind of pricey! All works for me though, hope this helped :)
01 Sep
If you use proactiv make sure you never run out! Learned that lesson the hard way. You break out even worse...
Image_thumb
102 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 1:58pm
via Android

Water. Also Neutrogena has a great stress control acne gel cleanser. Olay has a great sulphur mask. I struggled alot and after these it's like I have new skin...

01 Sep
Really?? Awesome:)
01 Sep
Olay mask is $40 but can get it on Amazon for $10 and the gel cleanser is $6-7. They both tighten pores so you no longer get pimples or blackheads. My pores were so huge ypu could see them. Now my skin is tight and smooth.
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 2:18pm
via Android

I have black heads on my nose to and the only thing that cleared my nose was these strips. I forgot what their called but their not hard to find in the facial area at the store. All you do is do your daily routine in washing your face, keep it kinda wet around your nose and then put the strip on your nose. When its ready to be pulled off it will be hard. It kinda hurts when you snatch it off but afterwards I was so surprised. You could see all your blackheads on the strip. Beauty is pain. Lol. Just like getting your eyebrows waxed or theaded.

01 Sep
Wow I've never heard of that before that's awesome!
01 Sep
I loved those things. Lol. I use to buy them all the time when I worked at CVS PHARMACY.
01 Sep
I have also black head....I removed but after hole here any remedy.....
01 Sep
Oh i know that. I tried it bfre and it hurts.. it works a lil, but then my blackhead pops again
01 Sep
WOW!!! THAT'S CRAZY!! MINE STAYED GONE FOR A WHILE. WELL DANG.... :-(
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 2:29pm
via iOS
Yes plenty of water and no cokes!! BIG difference
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 7:27pm
As an adult who has always suffered with acne I can tellbyou the best thing you can do ia go with youe dermatologist. I was so traumatized because strangers would stop me on the street and give me their ignorant opinion on why I had acne. All through my highschool years I probably only had ten sof drinks at the most, I wouldn't eat eat junk food( I'm big because I love home cooked meals). Chocolate-never. Peanuts, chips, you know all the bad stuff. I only drink water. I still had acne- its a hormonal problem which requires medication. Antibacteria pills and epiduo cream do the the trickfor me. But you must keep up your cycle has a lot to do with it as well. Most of you have gorgeous skin stick with what works for you and flaunt it!
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 8:03pm
via iOS
Water, fresh vegetables and fruit.

But you also have to keep off the spices, and I am assuming you are otherwise keeping fat and sugar in check. Omega 3 essential fatty acids are good for skin, so foods that have a lot of that are good.

You only really need to have a healthy diet and stay hydrated, really. There are no miracles, contrarily to what cosmetic and supplement companies would have you believe.

Many women swear by sea buckthorn. It is easier to find in topical skincare products, but you can buy supplements as well, and a company named Sibu makes a concentrated juice as well.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51