Quite skinny :p want to gain muscle and look heavy! Plzzz help

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 3:44pm
via iOS
Hi guys ! I am quite skinny :/ so i wana gain some muscle and look heavy so what should i eat ? What should be my diet
02 Sep
Proteins to build muscles
02 Sep
Go to your doctor and see if under his/her supervision it would be okay to take like ensure
03 Sep
Ummm... Ensure is NOT for gaining weight. It is basically a multi-vitamin with a LOT of sugar.
03 Sep
Ensure is for hospitalised patients that need encouraging with their diet as they do eat much
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 12:29am
via iOS
Hi there! This is the major problem of all athlets who are using the gym and try to built muscles! Its all about dieting and getting the proper nutrition through diet during every single day! Try to increase the carbs you consume specialy in the morning and at night! Eating a lot of carbs for dinner will increase your somatotrope hormone during your sleep time and gives you energy for the next day! It is obvious that you have to take a good amount of protein with eggs and meat, and try to break your meals to smaller ones more often (5-6 everyday)! 
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 1:07am
via iOS
1. Increase the protein in your diet.
2. Work your muscles.

Make sure the weight you gain comes mostly from protein. You can use weights to build muscle.

Also, before getting into this, make sure you're fit. If you are not, start with stretching and cardio.

Whatever changes you make, make them gradually. This will help to avoid negatively affecting your metabolism and injuring yourself. Wait to be comfortable and used to each change before moving to the next level.

Also, before getting protein shakes and bars, try to get all your protein from wholesome food.
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 2:01am
via iOS
Okay ! Wow thanks for replying :) okay wholesome food example as? Is fish having high protein ?
04 Sep
Yes, fish is excellent!
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 2:08am
via iOS
.... pretty ironic.. most of the men here are trying hard to get bigger and the wonen to get smaller...good luck though
04 Sep
I know, it is ironic, and really sad and lonely for women like me who want to get bigger and are pretty much left to their own devices. |:( I don't wish I had other people's problems, but I do wish there were more women trying to gain weight!
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 2:28am
via iOS
:D thank you !
Icon_missing_thumb
75 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 12:57am
via Android

I want to get bigger too. Like more muscle definition: (

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51