Snacks

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 7:06pm
via Android

Good snacks to eat before/after a workout?

05 Sep
Drink muscle milk/muscle milk light after a workout to help build your muscles and help you feel less sore.
Image_thumb
97 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 11:27pm
via Android

The list could go on forever and it differs depending on your goals. Water is an obvious must. Almonds are great for either because they are good carbs and high in protein. Bananas are amazing for after or for breakfast, they help a lot with soreness. Food wise : chicken breast and salmon . High protein low carbs And relatively cheap . Peanut butter isn't too bad in moderation. Greek yogurt is great for post or pre workouts! .  Hmm there's a lot more but I don't wanna make this huuuuge msg. Lol

05 Sep
Thanks!! Im focusing more on getting toned
05 Sep
If you don't mind, I have no trouble with you making this message huge. I just did my workout. Off for a peanut butter banana sandwich!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 5, 2013 6:08pm
via iOS
I haven't tried it yet but I have seen it one few fitness channels on Youtune. You can spchop up bananas and spread peanut butter in the middle of 2 slice and place either in the freezer or fridge for a few minutes (optional). If you want you can do a layer of peanut butter on the top and sprinkle a few nuts n top! (DON'T USE TO MUCH PEANUT BUTTER UNLESS ITS LOW SUGER/Salt)

Another thing is fruit smoothies or ice Lollies! Homemade are better. Bland or just crush some fruit, but not banana, and put it in some sort of container!
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 8:53pm
via iOS
for a pudding mix choc protein powder with greek yoghurt i scoop powder to 2 of yoghurt can add peanut butter or serve with  banana slices :)
05 Sep
That sounds yummy (:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51