2 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 8:20pm
via iOS
Hey guys! I just wanted to know if any of you have a found a good way to stick to healthy eating and dieting and ignoring the cravings. I get the worst cravings for fast food and desserts and they last for days. I need some advice!
04 Sep
Start with the shopping, u can only eat what you buy, and if healthy is the only initial option then because of convenience that's what you will reach for. Also put the healthy food in convent tubs for you to pick up and snack on. Have a nice healthy bowl of fruit on a coffee table. If you work try to prepare your food at home, as it's too easier to buy unhealthy food
04 Sep
Their are plenty of fruits the have the sugars the body craves
05 Sep
Buying in bulk and doing advanced meal planning and prep helped me get over food cravings. If I'd get a hankering for something unhealthy I'd look online at photos of my goal or repeat motivational quotes. It sounds silly, but reminding yourself of where you want to be helps! You can do it!
88 Posts
Dec 18, 2013 1:52am
via iOS
Give into the craving… But planet.  Schedule what day you are going to treat yourself by giving in to one or two cravings per week.  Believe it or not there are actually studies coming out that Support shocking your body a little by mixing up your diet once in a while... Just like shocking your body by changing up your workouts!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51