Breakfast

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 6:04pm
via iOS
Cheated a little today, mmmm pancakes for breakfast :) I'll have to work those off later but they sure were delicious! Great way to start a Sunday... now it's football time!
08 Sep
I had pancakes and bacon :) worth it though!
08 Sep
Mmm bacon, that's what was missing from my breakfast... already thinking about next Sunday breakfast now :) Plenty of days to burn calories before then!
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 6:10pm
via iOS
Hey, a little fat and sugar is okay once in a while! It can even motivate you.

I cheated a bunch yesterday because my sister had a car accident and I could not eat as planned. I ate sausages with cheese in them, lots of white bread, hard candy and a chocolate almond croissant that was so gooey I swear I could have spread it onto a slice of bread. But it was so delish!

You know what? I think that "bad" food tastes even better when eaten infrequently. If I started not watching what I eat like I used to, I bet I wouldn't enjoy it as much. Quality before quantity, right?
08 Sep
I sure hope your sister is OK! Sounds like it was definitely a day for comfort foods. We all need to have a day to cheat a little and enjoy all the foods we love to eat. Just not all the time, like you said once in awhile makes us enjoy them that much more. Hope your sister is doing alright, and you too!
08 Sep
She is okay, no harm done. She will have to look for a new car, and this is not the right time for that, but otherwise, it was just a really stressful day for me, my sister, my mom and my sister's two kids, as we all had to adjust quickly to a series of unforeseen things. But I got to have some fun with my nieces and they each got their very first house plant: a mini cactus with a hot pink bump on it! And the kids probably made me work off part of the food excess. :D
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 11:50pm
via Android

i miss bacon it's so tasty but really really bad for your arteries

09 Sep
So true! Very tasty but not known for being the healthiest food... only as a special treat
09 Sep
Actually, there are bacons that have more meat and less fat, and also less salt. But you won't find them at the supermarket...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51