Vegetarian muscle mass.

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 8:53pm
via Android

Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows of anything vegetarians can add to their diet to help build muscle mass? Thanks

30 Sep
Vegetarian ( proteïne) go to your local healt food store they will be able yo help you ;-)
01 Oct
Healthy Fats and Protein not just Protein, Peanut Butter, Avocado, Walnuts, Almonds, Soy/other Protein Powder, Coconut Oil (in smoothies). I use the nutribullet and put spinach, avocado, berries, protein, honey, walnuts, coconut/olive oil in it. Take in ~ 35 protein / 35g carbs and some healthy fats within 15-45 min after every workout every time and snack on healthy fats and protein throughout the day and make your muscular workouts intense and max effort for short periods of time with rest breaks to recharge rather than long drawn out rep after rep endurance style training. Make your cardio anaerobic conditioning...
Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 9:10pm
via Android

Spirulina

Is amazing. Look it up.

29 Sep
Thank you, I will :-)
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 9:26pm
via Android

Thanks to

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 10:49pm
via Android

Supplement protein

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 10:58pm
via Android

Does that help?I'm also a vegetarian.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 30, 2013 1:57am
via Android

plz tell me a supplement product name..which is better for me..i m pure vegetarian..

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Sep 30, 2013 2:16am
I suggest visiting a health store and learning more about the available supplement options, which ones would work better for your body and desired results.
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Sep 30, 2013 8:53am
via Android

Do a google search for vegetarian protein. Change up the terms and try again. (vegetarian weight lifting, vegetarian muscle building, etc)

Also a great resource for random but great info is Stumbleupon, a browser app where you can check your interests (fitness, diet, vegetarian,) and with each click it takes you to a new random site you probably would not find using your own search terms. Good luck.

I used to be vegan, ate a lot of soy, but there are new findings which indicate that much soy may not be good.

Beans, brown rice, peanut butter but the natural stuff not skippy or whatever...and even then it's got a ton of calories... There are a few good vegetarian protein powders,  watch out for sugar content, and drink with unsweetened almond milk or your own juiced veggies/fruits

Good luck

Image_thumb
144 Posts
Oct 1, 2013 5:55am

Sounds like you want brand recommendations. I prefer Pure Green Protein or any of a variety of soy isolates. Used to use Vega, but the consistency was kinda gross to me. Having said that, the large majority of my protein comes from a veg diet of beans, legumes, nuts and dairy, esp greek yogurt. Also, remember that once your diet has the protein for muscle building you need to train resistance to build it up!

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Oct 1, 2013 8:12am
via Android
Thanks, all of these suggestions are great.
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Oct 1, 2013 10:51am
Your welcome

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51