Diet supplement warning!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 3:58pm
via Android

Heey everyone
Doing a shout out about this diet supplement called "OxyElite Pro"
That has been linked to liver failure if you're using it, maybe wait till the FDA figures what's up?
I haven't heard of it before or used it but just letting everyone know on here, just to be safe

10 Oct
Thank you!:)
10 Oct
Welcome! :)
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 1:28am
via iOS
Hello Leilani, how did you came up on this finding? If it was based on a particular article you have read, please check when it was posted, i am just curious as this supplement has been revised already and its not even a third of what the original was. The supplement back then, when it was the original form, it did worked in losing weight but it had to be monitored because of the liver issue. Thanks for the heads up anyways.
11 Oct
It was posted two days ago, I've seen it in the news I believe yesterday morning, but if you want to be sure you can search it on the internet or USA today on the article, but when did you hear of it?
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 4:13pm
via iOS
That funny thing is that i was looking for this same product yesterday, it turns out that when i went to GNC, the manager had explain to me that it wasnt worth taking and i asked why, he told me that they got recalled and brought back weak and a few changes were made. Maybe even if the article was posted 2 days ago, the finding or result could have been of the older version of this supplement as the manager i spoke to, clearly state that it was not even a third of the original strength. Thanks
11 Oct
Hmnn.. Well I'm not sure exactly if its the old or the new, but what I know is that currently the manufacturer (USPlabs LLC in Dallas) told the FDA that they are going to stop nationwide distribution of the supplement until they can figure out the mystery of all of it, and I'm just letting everyone know that on this site so they can be safe lol I'm not saying that you can't stop taking it, I'm just spreading the news :)
11 Oct
And your welcome :)
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 1:28pm
via iOS
Hello Leilani, i appriciate that you brought it up. Thanks, have a gd one.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51